More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Any idea?

Have fun with your sisters

You decide to head back to the real world and have some fun with your sisters, Lara and Maya. You've always found them both attractive, and now you can make them yours. You decide to start with your older sister, Lara. She should be reading a book in her room, so you transport yourself there with your new powers. You startle her by appearing out of nowhere. She is lying on her bed with a book over her large breasts, contained in a thin white t-shirt.

"Michael? Where did you appear from?", she ask you, obviously quite shocked at your sudden arrival. Before responding, you use your powers to mess around a bit in her brain. You make her very horny, and have a subtle attraction towards you to start thing on. She then becomes a bit flustered.

"Oh, you were so focused reading that book you didn't notice me sneak in. What are you reading, by the way?", you casually ask, but you already saw the cover. She blushes at your question.

"Ohh, ummm, nothing, really, just....", she trails off as her blush grows darker and she gets more flustered. You dreamed of seeing her like this someday.

"Oh, is it one THOSE books?", you ask her with a mischievous look in your face. She gasped, but then regained her composure. You then increased her attraction to you a bit more.

"Umm, no, why would you think that?", she nervously asked while looking at you. Or rather, looking at the bulge in your pants. You smirk, and decide to play with her a bit more.

"Interested?", you ask her, giving her a questioning glance and pointing at it. Lara then becomes redder than you've ever seen her, and even more flustered. Before she can respond , you swoop in and give her left breast a good squeeze. This makes her involuntarily moan before she puts her hands over her mouth in shock.

You then make her even more attracted to you and decide to go in for the kill.

"Sis, you want this?", you ask while pointing at your erection. You also use your powers to make your dick somewhat larger and longer. She nods desperately while looking at it. You then make your pants and underwear disappear, and reveal to her your now larger dick. Her eyes grow wide and she looks at it in awe. You guess it must be something about it being godly.

She sits up starts to slowly stroke it, making it even larger as it goes to its full length. She tentatively licks it and suck the head a bit. Never in your life up to this point did you think Lara, your hot older sister, would jack you off and give you a blow-job. Yet here she is, doing just that, her eyes trained on your dick and staring at it in amazement and awe, as if she were staring at the most impressive thing she's ever seen. She then begins to take it into her mouth as deep as she can without gagging, and begins to move back and forth while licking your dick, brining you great amounts of pleasure.

You wonder whether to let her continue or take charge.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)