More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Kore Kore

What next?

Have a walk

[This chapter was commissioned by Hopviq as part of the Chapter Of Your Choice reward on Patreon. Thank you for your support!]

"Wheeet!" you whistle and feel for the wall to test your intangibility before walking straight through it.

Thinking about what you should do next, you stroll down the middle of the crowded sidewalk while the other pedestrians just float right through your naked body.

After a few minutes, you reach a cluster of waiting people in front of a French fries stall and remember how annoying it always was to dig your way through such a mass of strangers.

Pretty handy..., you think, spread your arms out and pass the crowd with ease before a movement in a store window attracts your attention.

A busty blonde in a tight, dark blue top and skinny blue jeans steps between the mannequins and bends forward to pick up a pair of black high heels, showing you her ample cleavage.

"Hell-lohh!" you greet her big tits which almost pop out of her low-cut top, "Wanna go out?"

Somewhat lost in her round breasts, you grab your slowly growing cock and stroke it gently before she suddenly stands up.

"Aw...," you groan as the blonde turns around, hiding her luscious boobs from your sight.

Carefully, the slender woman steps down from the raised platform of the store window, showing you her nice, toned butt which moves from side to side with every step.

"Rawr!" you grin and walk straight through the store window.

"Here you go!" the shop assistant smiles and passes the high heels to a young brunette in business attire who sits on a comfortable looking couch.

"Thank you!" the customer replies and starts trying on the shoes.

"So, Eve...," you read the name badge of the thirty-something salesperson and reach out for her big breasts.

"Damn!" you groan as your hands just go straight through her body.

"Wheeet!" you whistle and grab at her big tits once more.

"Nice!" the blonde smiles while your fingers dig into her soft flesh, "I think they suit you very well!"

"Walk around a bit to see if they're comfortable!" Eve encourages the customer who stands up and sashays away.

"Very nice!" she notes, not at all taking notice of your groping hands, "How do they fit?"

"They feel quite good!" the young brunette sounds somewhat surprised.

How true! you think and roughly squeeze the blonde's soft breasts.

"I think... I take them!" the customer groans behind your back.

"Good decision!" Eve smiles.

Looking into her content face, you slide your thumbs under the broad straps of her tight top, pull them over her shoulders and down to the crooks of her arms.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" the blonde shop assistant asks while you draw down more of the tight fabric to fully expose her black, lacy bra.

"Um," the brunette makes thoughtfully and groans a few times.

Enjoying the view of the shop assistant's deep cleavage, you grab her ample breasts and squeeze them before realizing that her brassiere has a front clasp.

"How convenient!" you grin, unhook the bra and slowly pull the cups to both sides, gradually revealing Eve's big, round boobs which slightly sink down into their natural position.

"Could you put them aside for me?" the brunette asks from behind, "I would like to take a look at your new underwear collection."

"Sure!" the shop assistant smiles but you barely notice her as you adore the soft curves of her big tits, her perfectly round, pink areolas, and her nice nipples.

"Do you already know about our special bra offer?" Eve asks and reaches around you without touching your arm.

"Um, no... what is it?" the customer sounds interested.

"We do a free bra fitting with you and find you a comfy bra...," the shop assistant explains as you cup her big boobs with your hands.

"And if you decide to buy one, you get two matching panties for free," she adds while your fingertips dig deep into her soft breasts.

"Hm..., I could really use a more comfy bra...," the young brunette thinks about it.

With a broad smile on your face, you stare down at Eve's pale tits and squeeze them eagerly.

"You won't regret it!" Eve tries to encourage the customer as you push her heavy boobs up and together, forming a deep cleavage, "Our bras are super comfortable. I don't wear any other bras anymore!"

"Fine, you've sold me...," you hear the brunette's voice directly behind your head.

"Great!" the shop assistant smiles, "I'll just call my boss Sophie who does the bra fittings... Can I offer you coffee while you wait?"

"No, thanks!" the customer refuses, "I'm going to browse a little in the meanwhile."

"Sure!" Eve replies and looks after the young brunette but makes no move to call her boss.

Even though you are a little surprised about her behavior, you don't give it a second thought and continue playing with her ample tits.

"Ooh! What do we have here?" you grin as you feel her nips hardening underneath your palms.

Instantly, you pull your hands away and enjoy the view of her engorged, pink nipples.

The very next moment, Eve turns around and walks towards the small cash desk.

What—? you think before you suddenly remember the choice you have made.

The choice which allowed you to walk through the window, expose the busty shop assistant's breasts and play with them as you please.

Or whatever else I want to do..., you smile inwardly and watch Eve's firm ass which sways from side to side with every step.

The light blonde woman walks around the counter, places the high heels on the top and picks up the phone.

"Hey, Sophie," Eve says as you head in her direction, "We need you for a bra fitting."

"Mhm," she listens to her boss while you press your body against her back and inhale the coconut scent of her shampoo.

"Yes...," the light blonde takes a deep breath but doesn't move a muscle as you slide your hands around her hips and undo her skinny jeans.

"Okay...," Eve sighs before you hook your thumbs into the waistbands of her tight jeans and panties and pull them down over her round buttocks.

Looking at her bare behind, you lift your hard cock and place your shaft between her smooth ass cheeks. Then, you reach around her with your left arm, grab her big, round breast, and press your body tightly against her back, enjoying the pleasant feeling of your manhood being jammed between your belly and her soft tushy.

"Okay... see you soon!" Eve finally hangs up while your other hand feels its way down her crotch.

"Ooh, yeah!" you groan as you realize that she is completely shaven.

"I wanna fuck you!" you whisper in her ear and stroke her smooth skin until reaching her delicate pussy lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you!" you smile, gently push your finger into her tight slit and search for her clitoris.

"And when I'm done...," you groan, feeling her clit growing slowly by your touches.

"I'll cum all over your face!" you promise when you suddenly notice her quickened breathing.

Could she hear me? you ask yourself, remembering the words of the red sphere that you wouldn't exist anymore, Or is it one of the special abilities?

Before you can think it through, a loud clacking yanks you out of your thoughts.

"Excuse me," a young, blonde woman comes to the cash desk.

"How can I help you?" Eve asks with a friendly voice and smiles at the customer.

"Where can I find the changing room?" the twentysomething woman wants to know and holds up a few hangers with swimsuits and bikinis.

"Oh, it's right...," the shop assistant explains and is about to point at some inconspicuous doors at the opposite wall when you grab her hand.

Where do you direct her hand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)