More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

In which world are you?

Harry Potter

When I opened my eyes, I was standing in a large and beautiful circular room full of funny noises. It was decorated by weird silver instruments that were emitting little puffs of smoke and its stone walls were covered by hundreds of portraits of old men and women who were peacefully sleeping within their frames. I was in the Headmaster's Office in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry!

Upon the late Professor Snape's table were the three Deathly Hallows; the Cloak of Invisibility, the Resurrection Ring and the Elder Wand. But I was also much more than the 'Master of '. The power coursing through my veins was more powerful than those three petty objects combined. I didnt just have the power over , but with my newfound divinity I was the Master of Everything and this fictional world would be my playground.

But before I had the chance to make my first changes to the magical world of Harry Potter, a stone pillar from the corner of the room began to rotate and from the hidden passageway entered a buxom beauty that has been the object of my fantasies ever since I was a mere child.

"What's wrong Harry? There is a weird look on your face."

What would you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)