More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vinaren vinaren

In which world are you?

Harry Potter (as Dumbledore)

Author's note: One of my crazy ideas.

I have no intention to ruin Harry Porter's storyline, but I have to change many things to fit my plot.

So please don't criticize me too much.


You opened your eyes and found yourself in a small room. The moment you arrived, the magical power in the air sent you a signal: Your wish is our command.

The power flew through your veins was incredible. You felt that you could turn a castle into dust with just a finger snap. However, before you tried to rewrite the reality, you suddenly sensed a dangerous threat.

Most people didn't believe in the sixth sense. But as a divine being, you knew that your intuition was never wrong. Something in this world could pose a threat to you.

Ok, calm down. No need to rush things. I have all the time in the world.

You remembered that there were mystical beings in this world, so it's no surprise that there was a god who controlled magic here. You decided that until the threat was found, you would have to rely on magic.

Looking at the mirror, you saw a tall and thin boy with auburn hair. On your chest, there was a Head Boy badge. Many credits were hung on the walls of the room: Barnabus Finkley Prize for Exceptional Spell-Casting, British Youth Representative to the Wizengamot, Gold Medal for Ground-Breaking Contribution... All had one name on it: A.P.W.B.D.

Hm, so everyone knows me as a genius. Another advantage.

At that moment, you heard a voice from the door:

"I hear some noises. Are you fine? May I come in?"

Who is talking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)