More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who are you?

Harry Chow, Illegal App Programmer from Hong Kong

Ever since I-Bang went live some months ago on the black market for illegal cellphone malware, it was a merry time to be alive. I did not hesitate to scramble for the free source code from the deep web when it was announced on all the underground forums. It was hard to find, a perilous journey that could have fried my precious rig several times over. Not many would be able to pull it out from there without the technical and underworld know how, but thanks to the breadcrumbs left behind by I-Bang's enigmatic creator, I became one of the first waves of programmers who managed to do it. Once I had it, I used it to successfully program and release several particularly powerful control apps. For those few months, I raked in more cash and street cred than I had in my 30 years of living and freelancing in Hong Kong, much more than the measly corporate wage at Huawei as one of their 'junior programmers'. I rose from the identity of being the fat Chinese IT guy who sits in a tiny one room apartment, taking on the odd piracy racket for the independent criminals on the street, to that guy who could work miracles for all the horny bastards who used I-Bang and its controller apps. It was a market boom like no other, and it was guys like me who laugh all day as sales punched through the ceiling.

Laughing was not the only thing I would do. Being one of those horny bastards, I had the pleasure of testing out my new programs myself. I had never had women at my doorstep before, or ever before I got into the illegal programming business. Now I would have at least one in my apartment and servicing my dick every day. All sorts of the most beautiful women I had ever seen from all over the world, knocking on my door and begging to suck out my cum. I remember taking a few days off to fuck a K-Pop star non stop while she was here for a show, taking all her holes, liberally shooting my load wherever and whenever I pleased, and the faces she made when I did it. Nothing could describe an experience like that, and with the way things have become, I predicted many more fun times ahead.

Your story begins at-

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)