More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by reaper13 reaper13

What do they do now?

Hanging out while naked

After lying next to each other for a while Tiffany sits up and says, “I have to pee.”
Jim tells her where the bathroom is then Tiffany stands up and walks away.
“Don’t you want to put on some clothes first?” Jim asks.
Tiffany turns around and says, “Why? You’re the only person here and you’ve already seen me all of me. In fact, I know you enjoy seeing me naked and I like to make you happy.”
Tiffany then puts her hands under her boobs and props them up to emphasize how much she enjoys showing off her hot body to him. Then she continues to head towards the bathroom.

While she is on the toilet Tiffany puts her hand on her underbelly. She doesn’t feel it anymore, but she knows it’s in there. Locked tightly inside her little ‘vault’.
“It’s not like I could tell him to put it anywhere else. Sluts always let guys cum in there, right?” Tiffany says to herself. “But if I’m not careful, I’m going to end up with his baby.”
Tiffany closes her eyes and imagines herself with a pregnant belly.
“Maybe in a few years, but not right now.”
Tiffany gets up and flushes.
“But I also can’t stop having sex with Jim. If I do, I’d be like … a fake slut.”
She walks to the bathroom mirror and checks herself out.

“Only one thing for me to do then. I’m gona have to start taking the pill.”

When she gets back to the living room she finds Jim is still naked. He has turned on the TV and is going through Netflix.
“Anything good on?” Tiffany asks.
“Depends.” Jim replies. “What genres do you like?”
Tiffany pulls one of the pillows from the sofa and puts it on the ground next to Jim. Then she lies on the pillow in as sensual a position she can think of. Her elbows rest on the floor, her breasts press against the pillow and she raises her butt just a bit to show off how it curves. Because a good slut needs to look sensual for her guy all the time, right?

“I’m partial to Japanese animation.” Tiffany says. “That and anything superhero related.”
Jim looks sideways to his girlfriend and can’t help but notice how inviting her breast looks from the side.
“I think I skipped past a new live action superhero series while you were in the bathroom. Let me see if I can find it again.”
Despite Jim focusing on the television, Tiffany has noticed his dick rising again. Seems like she is so irresistible to him that even after an orgasm she can immediately make him hard again. It makes Tiffany feel powerful and in control.
While Jim is searching through the catalogue Tiffany turns on her side, exposing her front to her boyfriend and starts to rub her breasts.

“You know, Tiff. You’re making it real difficult for me to find that series for you.” Jim says, his eyes darting between the screen and his sexy girlfriend.
Tiffany looks at Jim’s fully erect dick, smiles and says, “I dare you to tell me to stop.”
“Tiff, babe. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’re begging me to give you another screw.”
Tiffany ponders what Jim just told her. They already had a fuck today. Should she really let it happen again?

Go for another round?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)