More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Hailee Steinfield

This Multi-Talented Actress, Singer, Model, Songwriter, and Philanthropist was born December 11th, 1996 in Southern California.

A talented star who’s shot to fame was the infamous Coen Brothers’ Film True Grit where she starred with Hollywood Heavyweights Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon, and Josh Brolin.

Having acted since the tender age of nine Hailee by all rights was a talented star who could well earn a spot in the top of any field she so chooses. Sadly there are many who sees Hailee as just another pretty face and therefore her youthful appearance often leaves Hailee type casted as the young misunderstood teen despite her age. Something even Marvel agreed with, given the actress’s recent casting as a teenage Kate Bishop.

![](https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/tC1lCAHmPfH8-N81Y0EInY5HBKM=/0x0:1838x2729/1200x0/filters:focal(0x0:1838x2729):no\_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus\_asset/file/22157038/GettyImages\_1230019968.jpg)

Still the actress is quite young and her various outfits throughout the years has shown a rather well-tone body expected from the 5’8 actress. Granted her 32B Breasts has always been a source of disappointment to many of her adult oriented fans but still we can all agree that her long brown locks more than makes up for it.

Sadly while appearing in a few nude scenes throughout the years Hailee has yet to appear nude on film or in real life. The same goes for bondage as well but only time will tell if this changes of course. For now it is quite clear the actress wishes to escape the typecasting she has been given so perhaps someone will take advantage of this fact.

Until then what story shall we follow?

A) The Workout (A trip to the gym resulted in Hailee in bondage)

B) To the Past (Sent back in time whist filming Emily Dickenson)

C) Training (Hailee has taken on a role that requires the actress to practice bondage)

D) The Fan (The Fans of Miss Steinfeld have become a little too obsessed)

E) Punisher (Hailee has fallen victim to the Punisher, an unknown assailant who has attacked various female celebrities for being “impure”)

F) The Criminal (Hailee has been caught whist committing a crime)

G) (Hailee has been blackmailed by a BDSM Obsessed Fan)

H) The Ghost (Hailee is being haunted by a Bondage Ghost)

I) Intruder (Standard Break-In Scenario)

J) For the Role (Hailee is auditioning for a role)

K) Free-Use (Hailee is to obey the sexual desires of anyone over the age of eighteen)

L) Other (Comment)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)