More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by styxmaster styxmaster

What subject do you have first?

Gym

Your first class today is PE. Not a big fan due to the PE uniforms which is a grey t-shirt and small red shorts, which you hate because you can see how big a person's bulge is when their wearing it, which makes you feel inadequate compared to the girls in class. There's also the fact that your PE teacher Ms. Slipknot doesn't like you. Slipknot has black hair that goes down to her neck, impressively muscular body for a girl, and b-cup boobs accompanied by a large bulge around her crotch. She wears the PE uniforms, which is meant for students not teachers, and has the shirt tied in a knot so she can show off her abs. "Today class we will be practicing wrestling holds. I need a volunteer." Said Ms. Slipknot. "Doug come here. Now class this is what is called a Boston crab." Then Slipknot sweeps you off your feet and turns you over leaving your chest on the ground while she pulls back on your back. "Note how the pressure is focused on the spine of the subject. Now I want everyone to partner up and try this." As she is doing this you can feel her dick rub up and down you back. "come see me after class." Slipknot whispers in your ear.

You walked into Ms. Slipknot's office after class. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes." Slipknot said "You did an acceptable job today. So much so that you are going to assist me with my clubs today. Now put this on and meet me on the field." She tosses a pink leotard at you and sits down at her desk.

"But the boys locker room is closed."

"Then go to the girls locker room it's empty."

"But it's..."

"GO NOW" Ms. Slipknot yelled angrily. You run out before she got too angry at you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)