More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Gwen returns home early

It doesn't matter how much you look at the different clothes, none of them looked appealing to you. They were just too... girly! You're a guy! Why do you have to wear stuff like that!? With a glance down to your chest, two shapely bumps remind you of the reason. For now, you're a girl... and girls don't walk around in boy shirts and a simple shirt. sigh...

A startling noise draws your attention, the door downstairs was shut loudly! Nobody should be coming home for a few hours at lea-

"John?!" Gwen yelled your name from downstairs, and you feel a mixture of relief and anxiety! She could help you out... assuming you can somehow explain why you are no longer a guy. Her soft foot steps make their way up the stairs, and you panic a little harder. What could you tell her? "John!?" Once more she yells, and you can tell she was by your room around the corner already. Her steps now draw closer to her own bedroom, where you are still standing like a deer in headlights.

When she finally takes a turn and enters the room, you quietly stare at her for a long moment, while she uses the opportunity to interrupt the silence. "Jesus, just answer when I ask for you! Looks like you're hit even harder than me," she explains, but it's more confusing than enlightening.

"Wah...?"

"You! Your tits, and the whole body actually. You changed! I know about it. Because... well... a similar thing happened to me..." Her voice trails off towards the end of her sentence, and you can't quite figure out what she's talking about. She was still Gwen, and dressed like Gwen. If something happened to her, you sure can't see a difference.

"I... uh. Yeah. I did change... into a girl, but what about you? I don't see anything unusual?" No matter how much you stare at her, she's still the same person you always knew.

She hesitates for a long moment before finally shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. I was halfway to college before feeling... something... happen, and turned the car around to come home again. I hoped that somebody had a similar problem, but I sure didn't expect my little brother to turn into a little sister! Anyway! What do you know about this?!"

You can see her changing her stance, her hand moving down to rest on her hip while she narrows her eyes to glare at you. "It's not my fault, okay? I woke up like usual, got a phone call, and some lady I've never talked to before explained how I will be a girl for two days. If I get pregnant, I will be stuck like this."

Gwen nods along. "Sure sounds like you got a whole lot more information about this than I did. Did she say anything else? Or about why she changed me, too?"

"Nope. Nada. So what changed for you then?"

Gwen immediately averts her gaze and looks at the ground. "We... can talk about that another time. How about we find you something more appropriate to wear? Dressed like that, you look like a girl who is about to do her first walk of shame. Come on, let's find you someth-" Taking a step forward, she spots her clothes on the bed after you already picked some favorites. "-something to wear... I see you already had a look at my wardrobe... ask for permission next time before going through my private stuff, gee. Didn't mom teach you any manners?"

"I learned from you, I guess. So since you already complained about my clothes, what do you suggest?" With a frown at your remark, she takes a moment to think before returning to her wardrobe. First, she tosses a mini thong your way. It was essentially just a patch of fabric covering the pussy with a string to hold it on your hips! Clearly that was her idea of for your witty comment... Next up, she gives you a bra large enough to fit your new tits.

A minute later, you also hold onto a pair of jeans and a wife beater shirt. It wasn't particularly classy, but hey, it beats your previous outfit. "So where can I change?" you ask entirely serious, but Gwen furrows an eyebrow back at you. "There's nothing you've got that I haven't seen before. Come on, get naked!"

With a shrug, you follow her advice and strip until you're completely nude, revealing your cutely pale skin, those perky breasts, and your puffy vagina. Even Gwen gasped at the sight! Her brother turned into a rather attractive, young woman. Not too shabby, considering it had taken zero effort! It's only when you see your sister beginning to smile that you have another look yourself. After picking up a handheld mirror and investigating your new womanhood, you can immediately tell what caused that reaction. The meaty lips of your pussy were lightly swollen and your labia was a faint shade of red. You were aroused! "N-no! Don't get the wrong idea! The woman on the phone explained that I would keep on getting hornier if I don't get laid often enough. This stuff right here," you say while pointing at your excited lady bits, "Isn't any of my doing." You're relieved to know that once you're wearing pants, it's no longer going to be nearly as noticeable when you are turned on.

While you're getting dressed, you briefly catch a glimpse at Gwen's pants and you could've sworn you saw a bulge! She swiftly moved to sit down on her bed before you could be sure, though.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)