More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

Did someone hear all the noise?

Gwen is outside

The door crashes open and you look up through the spunk dripping off you. Gwen’s eyes widen as she takes in the scene. “Fucking hell guys.... I mean what the fuck?” She closes the door and strides over to take Eric’s cock in her hand dropping a small shopping bag onto the floor. She gives his cock a rub and then pouts. “All that beautiful spunk can’t go to waste”. Gwen reaches down and scoops up some cum from your stockings, brings it to her mouth and licks her fingers. “Fuck that’s good” she says giving you both a sly smile filled with lust. “You both owe me big time and your going to owe me more because that sexy set of undies is trashed and you need someone to clean up. I think I know just the girl”. Gwen gets down on her knees in front of you and starts guzzling and licking your stockinged feet cleaning off the cum. You look down at your sister and are torn between how hot this is, how amazing it feels to have her slowly working her way up your stockinged legs, licking and kissing as she goes. On the other hand it’s your sister, you are a fit young teen who’s just been fucked and you are looking up at Eric’s cock as it grows hard again, thinking how you’ve never felt sexier!

Gwen’s hand creeps down and into her panties as you start to squirm in the seat. Eric comes up behind her and caresses her tits. Gwen gives a moan and stands up to drag her skirt and panties down her legs. “The shops pretty empty and do I reckon we could have some more fun here. I want to try out my new purchases and you two can make things up to me”. Gwen throws off her top, her beautiful tits bouncing free as she scoops up her shopping bag. You can’t help your hand straying down to your still throbbing pussy as you watch her pull a fishnet catsuit from the bag. “I nipped into the adult sex shop while you were getting to know each other” Gwen purrs as she steps onto the catsuit and pulls it up her legs and up to cover her tits with the fine net. She threads her arms in and stand proud. You note that her hairless pussy peeps out from the open crotch. She looks so dam sexy, even if she is your sister. Eric’s eyes are almost popping out of his head and his cock is fully erect and bobbing against his shirt.

What does Gwen want to pay her back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)