More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Gwen Roberts

"Uh, how about Gwen? Gwen Roberts." I request. Gwen had been a close friend of mine since we were in middle school. She's a tall, leggy redhead. Artistic, geeky and hot as hell, I've always had a crush on her, but the one time we went on a movie date, she told me afterwards we make better friends.

"I'll go call her down. In the meantime, I highly recommend having Janice get you close." Mrs. Johnson said sternly as walked over to her desk and got on the phone.

"Hi." Janice, the nurse's assistant for this period, greeted bubbly. Me and her didn't really interact much, but she was cute enough. Long brown hair, straight bangs, large frame glasses. "So, how can I help you out?"

"I, uh..." I began, not really sure what to do.

Before I could respond, the door opened and Gwen walked in. "Oh my gosh, John!" She exclaimed hugging me "There was gossip about one of the students being an EDP, and when you passed out in class I got really worried about you. I'm glad you're okay. Please, use me, John." Gwen begged.

"Yes, you're nearly in the danger zone, Mr. Doe. You're going to need to cum soon." Mrs. Johnson informed us.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)