More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Which swimsuit shall I pick?

Green Nano Bikini

I grabbed the green Micro bikini, and was about to place it in my purse, but froze in place. I smiled, wondering how much attention I would grab wearing it. I was living in a new place, in a new town. Now seems an as good time as any to try on my new nano bikini. I quickly strip out of my tank top, followed quickly by my mini skirt, and quickly put on the nano-bikini. I let out a gasp, noting how thin the fabric really was; I could see the darkness of my nipples through the fabric. I let out a gasp, before laughing at the absurdity of it.

'Well, I wanted to turn heads', I thought to myself as I closed the drawer and made my way to the living room. I turned on the TV, though there wasn't much on. I just grabbed the remote when I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the TV and made my way to the door.

I looked briefly, a smile quickly spreading on my lips, and swiftly opened the door and greeted Scott. I smiled at him, and he smiled back upon seeing me. I had to giggle as he caught sight of my new nano-bikini. I paused, turning around slightly before walking out by him. I felt his hand yank softly on my g-string; not that I minded! I had to laugh at that; "Don't worry, you'd see what hiding beneath soon enough", I teased as I closed the door, before turning back to Scott.

He let out a soft cough, quickly recovering and in an amused tone of his own, "You won't believe what I managed to get us into", Scot said as we made our way to the elevators, his arm wrapping itself around me as we went, his hand landing casually upon my waist and ass.

"Tell me", I said. His area wrapped around my waist, eliciting a gasp as his hand squeezed my ass cheek, before resting comfortably around my waist. He flashed a toothy grin at me before saying "What, and ruin the surprise? No way!"

The elevator reached our floor at that moment, and the chime interrupted our conversation. As the doors opened, we stepped in. I saw him press for the ground floor, wash the elevator doors close, and felt it begin its descent. As we waited, I found myself giggling softly to myself, aware that his hand was playfully tossing the knot holding my g-string on, and yet doing nothing to stop it.

We quickly got to the ground floor, and soon we were off. My anticipation was building, as I wondered what exactly he secured.

Whats the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)