More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Gracie Mane

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Uh, Iā€™m Gracie Mane."

"Oh, our new marketing intern. Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but notice her very high stiletto heels. You love her style.

You grab your name tag as instructed and take a seat in a comfortable plastic chair. As the room's few remaining seats fill you look around.

The room is filled with mostly attractive people. All of them look a bit older than you. The dark haired Sicilian looking woman next to you gives you a reassuring smile.

You turn your attention back to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. It isn't interesting at all, but you can't take your eyes off off it.

You feel incredibly excited to work for The Company. You keep your fingers crossed that it turns into a paying job. With the passing of your father, your mother is struggling to make ends meet.

You stroll over to the elevator and hop on, anxious to get to the twenty fifth floor.

Do you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)