More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Grab the yoga pants and tank top

You begin to undress, and once more admire your nude body. It was breathtaking! Flawless skin without any freckles or marks. Perky tits with perfect nipples. A completely hairless peach. Who could ask for more?

Grabbing the yoga pants first, you put them on with ease and get surprised by just how comfy they felt! Like a second skin! The sports bra however was something to struggle with. While it was already difficult to take one off a girl judging by past experiences, it turns out that putting one back on was even more challenging! Eventually you succeed though, and you slip into the tank top right after. It was hugging your chest tightly, and your tits were clearly defined. So much for wearing a more subtle outfit.

After taking your first few steps, you also notice that the yoga pants were apparently also a size too small - upon looking down, you could clearly see the outline of a cameltoe. Your cameltoe. Who would've thought that it would still be difficult to hide your genitals when they're practically non-existant down there compared to a set of dick and balls?

What will you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)