More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Government home

As your parents sits down and discuss what they should do with you, they decide that the best course of action would be to let the Government handle it. The following morning, they make a phone call to the MREA to find out what they can do and in no less than two hours, is there an agent at their doorstep. The agent gives your parents a contract to sign that states that once they hand you over, you will be the property of the Government. But, they will be allowed to see you once a month and talk to you over the phone whenever they are able to. Both your parents writes their names down and receives a rather large paycheck in return and afterwards you are handed over to a worker.

______________

You wake up in your bed and you look around, noticing that all the the other boys your age are excited about finally being able to go to a public school. You have a couple of options on what to do next - you could call your parents, you could go and eat breakfast, you could go see your social worker or you could talk to some of the guards and ask them what the outside world is like.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)