More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZeroC9006 ZeroC9006

What's next?

Go see your social worker

You think it over for a bit and finally make up your mind to go see your social worker. After a minute of thinking about what you are going to ask, you get dressed in your best set of clothes and head towards her office. Once you get to the door you give it a soft knock as your anxiety begins to set in, after what feels like forever you hear a loud “enter” then the buzz of the door unlocking. You enter the office slow and once you're in, the door closes behind you and locks itself.

“Well, hello Samuel. Come, have a seat.” she gives you a slight glance from her position in front of her computer then goes back to typing after motioning for you to sit down, “So, what brings you to my office today?”

You fumble on your words while you get a good look at her - she is a large, very muscular futa with bright green eyes and a scar over one of her eyes, she is bigger than most of the guards that protect you. “I was wondering what it would be like in the outside world, Ms. Hawthorne.” You speak in a quiet voice trying not to stare at her.

She stops typing and looks at you with her piercing green eyes that makes you feel naked in front of her, after a moment you begin to fidget in your seat and she gives a small laugh, “Sam, I have already told you call me Jess, I'm here for you. Why do you have to be so nervous around me, I only want to be your friend.” after she says that, she moves her own chair away from the computer and crosses her arms under her large bust and thinks for a second. “Hmm... Now about your question, the outside world is going to be interesting for you since you're going to be getting a lot more attention than you've ever had before. But I think you might like it.” She is looking at you with the look of someone who has a conflict going on. “Sam, you know your going to have to pick a home to live soon. We can put you with your real parents again, or we can put you with a foster family. Now don't worry, we will have some interviews and you will be able to decide which family you want to stay with, does that answer your question?” You think for a second to see if you have any more questions and you decide that you~

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)