More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Areving Areving

What's next?

Go ask the guards

You, who have spent your entire life here in the pens, have never set foot nor seen the outside world. As far back as you can remember, the only thing that comes to mind are the walls of the holding pens and the MREA guards that are assigned to keep you safe but to also keep you and the rest of the boys locked in here. You didn't mind it when growing up, you knew your place in the pens but with the news that you are going to attend to a public school, you have become curious, that's all.

And with that, you get up and plant your feet onto the cold floor inside the pen you call home and dust yourself off of dirt before ducking as you exit through the cage door. You share your pen with another boy your age named Marcus but he were nowhere to be found when you woke up, as he most likely got up before you to go somewhere else. You walk around the holding pens, searching for any guard to satisfy your burning curiosity and you quickly find two familiar MREA agents standing in front of a doorway that leads to the exercise yard.

The two women stands at an impressive 6.5 ft and they both basically wear the same outfit - half a short with the top button undone, exposing the skin of their large breasts which seems to defy gravity. Their stomach are exposed that showcases their well-defined abs for anyone to see and they are wearing short blue skirts with a utility belt strapped around their waists. The fabric hugs their hips quite a bit and does nothing to hide the pythons that bulges out of their skirts. To top it all off, they sport strong well-defined and powerful muscles that will put the average futa to shame.

One of the effects of living in the pens is that you have become familiar with some of the guards that work here, some of them are sort of nice while some of them are not. You recognize the futa on the left, her name being Janet and is one of the only few guards in the entire place that genuinely cares for all of the boys, including you. She is as gentle as she is stern, making sure you are all on your best behavior and treats you kindly when you do, but very sternly when you don't. The futa on your right you recognize as Janet's friend and partner, named Clarice. She's the complete opposite to Janet as she treats all of the boys, especially you, with indifference.

You've heard from your penmate that he sometimes witnesses Clarice openly fondle any of the other boys right in the open before forcing him down on his knees and pleasuring her dick. Since all of you are the property of the Government and Clarice is a member of the MREA, the right hand and enforcer of the Empire, she has free reign to do almost whatever she wants. You gulp down the clump stuck in your throat and starts to approach Janet, who takes notice of you when she catches your movement out of the corner of her eyes.

"Hello there, Sam. Is there something you need from us?" she greets you and bends slightly down to your eye level and gives you her signature smile. You give her a shy smile and out of the corner of your eye, you notice Clarice starts to fiddle with her fingers, finding them more interesting than you.

"H-hi, Ms. Janet. I was... wondering, uhh... what's the... outside world like?" You awkwardly manages to blurt out.

What kind of response do you get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)