More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Spiral Spiral

What about the brunette

Got to keep your promises

You step back and watch your first victim in your new world sink to her knees, her back to the wall you just fucked her against. You give yourself a moment, catching your breath, as you watch the girl’s brunette friend rush over and give her a hug. Kelly sobs as her friend strokes her hair and hugs her close.

After a minute, you prepare to move on. Glancing down, you see Kelly’s slightly spread legs and a smear of cum on one stocking clad thigh. It’s then that you realise Doc must have made some other changes for you when he sent you to this place - despite just cumming, you feel your cock twitch with lust. A part of you fancies another round with Kelly, but you did promise the brunette a titfuck and throatfuck.

Grinning, you step forward and seize a handful of dark brown hair and yank on it hard. You get a surprised squeal from her as she lands on her back in the alleyway. You immediately straddle her prone form, your knees pinning her arms, and begin tearing her shirt open.

Her shirt doesn’t put up much resistance and you quickly have your hands filled with her plump tits. Adjusting your semi-hard dick between them, you look at your victims angry face. She’s cursing you as she hopelessly tries to free herself, which turns you on even more. “Time for that titfuck I promised you, bitch.”

You eagerly begin to hump her large boobs. The flesh is soft and warm around your cock, liquids from your recent fucking of Kelly providing just enough lubrication to avoid hurting yourself as you slam fuck into the brunette’s globes. She gives up cursing after a couple of minutes and her head turns to the side. You can see her glaring angrily into the middle distance as your fingers dig into her, leaving red marks on her tits.

After maybe ten minutes of giving the large rack the hardest fucking you can, you decide it’s time to move on to somewhere wetter. Turning your body round, your knees pin the brunette’s shoulders but with your now rock hard cock above her face. You slap it down on her cheek and she tries not to react - but you spot a slight grimace. Grabbing her nose, you her head upwards and her mouth opens to drag in air. That’s not the only thing it gets either, as your cock head slips between her lips.

As great as the wet warmth of her mouth is on your helmet, you promised a throatfuck. You grab the back of her head and roughly haul it upwards, tilting her head back. Head trapped between your thighs, she can’t spit out your length. You can’t imagine her horror when she realises you’ve lined her throat up and you lunge forward. You can’t say you’re surprised as she gags hard on half your length, but with two hands on her head and some time, you manage to jam all of yourself into her mouth and throat.

Your balls rest on her nose and you can see her cheeks flushed bright red as she struggles to breath as you begin her promised throatfuck. You don’t withdraw too far, keeping the head in her mouth for a moment before you stuff it back into her throat entrance. The spasming flesh around your meat feels wonderful and quickly pushes you towards release. Your eyes are drawn to her finger marked, fat tits. Keeping one hand on her head, you pull the other back and swat one. An extra muffled scream vibrates your cock, so you swat it again. Feeling your peak, you jam yourself in as tightly as possible and slap them once more, growling as you explode into your second victim’s throat.

Ready for more again or rest up and go scouting out options?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)