More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

Any idea?

God's perfect companion

You decide to create an angel, as it fits God. But not a random angel. A sexy lady angel. She has long blond hair and azure eyes, a soft pale skin, pink full lips and a cute little nose in a harmonious, young and innocent face. You also gave her an amazing body with tits as big as her head, thin waist and flat belly, and a tight virgin pussy but devoid of a hymen. Except for her head, she's absolutely hairless. She looks frail and wheighs nothing, but she's actually immortal and strong like a bull. You consider giving her formidable powers, but you want to be sure she won't them first. She's made of thoughts and light and doesn't sweat, smell or has any gross bodily function. She, however, has two giant wings with white feathers.

It took you an eternity to be satisfied with your work, but since you're out of time it was also instantaneous. And once she has a body, you can give her a mind.

She's smart and wise and owns many knowledges, but you don't give her omniscience. She's kind and facetious, but also extremely respectful toward you. She couldn't stand to let any living creature suffer on her watch. She likes sex but you're the only male she could give herself to. She sees you as her lord and your word is her command, she adores you but can fall in love with somebody else. She's called Lucy, like this girl you had a crush on in highschool.

You're out of ideas and decide she will grow a personality on her own but what you decided for her will always stay true.

You then animate her. She bows down to you and give you a joyful smile.

"Thank You for bringing me to existence, my Lord. How can I be of service?"

You caress her cheek and make her look at you. In the blank romm, you're taller and more muscular, and just like her you're made of light and thoughts. However, in this world, such a feature can touch and feel. You return her smile and put your other hand on her hips.

"Right now, all I want from you is pleasure."

Happiness radiate from her as she wrap her legs around your waist and plant your shaft inside of her. She starts dancing on you, moaning softly as you penetrate her tight pussy. You kiss her passionately and start fondling her breasts. Suddenly, what you're both made of is bliss only. She flaps her wings and yells while you sweep her little cunt. To your surprise, she playfully bits your lower lip and giggles like a little girl. It's both charming and alarming, as you start wondering if her youth doesn't make her a child, but she give you a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, my Lord. I perfectly understand what we're doing and never will be innocent in this regard. You made me this way."

Even though it put you at ease, you realize she can probably read your mind just like God did earlier. You cut her from your thoughts and resume to sex. She doesn't comment on your decision, but you feel she's troubled. You will deal with it later, right now you want to enjoy her body and let her enjoy yours. She jump on your dick, crying louder and louder, until she finally arch as you roar in unison. The orgasm is so intense, the blank room tremble around you and momentarily turn red.

And since you can't be tired in here, you spend eons experimenting sex.

Back to reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)