More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What Do You Decide?

Go to the breeding stable and see what they have

The survival rate of orcs seeking a new mate is small, for sexually strong orcs it is tiny. All three of your brothers had for months said that you should at least take a look at the breeding stock at the farm. So with a sigh, you head over to the breeding stable. As you check in with the guards they just wave you through. You walk past the pleasure pots where all the best girls are fucked almost non stop by orcs of every clan. Those women are only allowed to leave when they are either too broken are someone powerful demands it. You also walk through the training pens, here girls are hung up on fuck swings blindfolded with their ears covered. Tubes of orc cum and sunpus are fed into their mouths with an almost unending stream. Here new girls are broken in and trained until any thoughts besides sex are blasted out of their minds. They serve as quick and easy breeding and masturbation aids for orcs who can quickly walk in, ram their cock into a wet hot and inviting hole and dump a load while still helping their clan.

As you walk by two girls waiting to be moved from this area they lunge at you "Cock! I need cock!" one begs. "Please, Master! Let me pleasure you!" another pleads. The sight is truly disgusting, but not unsurprising, as an orc's sperm is highly addictive. When combined with the steady diet of sunpus the elves also get few come out of the training pits the same.

You want to at least train your mate so you keep walking until you come to the holding pens. This is where newly captured girls are held as well as those who don't quite fit into the farm are held. You look over the stock with an appraising eye. Among the females, there are many elves both light and dark, several human females, and some more exotic races. They're all free, seeing as no one wants them, but there's not really a single one that strikes your fancy. What to do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)