More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tobykins tobykins

What happens when you awaken?

Go to campus. (gay/bi route)

Author's note: the f-slur appears a few times in this one.

It's a school day, and while you would normally sleep until it was time for class, you can't stop thinking of the supposed powers you've gained. You get up.

As a 20-year-old bisexual man, you've spent a lot of time wishing you could explore your sexuality with the guys at school, but there have been two things stopping you. The first is your own shyness. The second is that your campus is full of vicious homophobes who would tear you apart if they found out you're not straight. So instead, you've had to rely on fantasies to get you through the weeks.

As you get ready and start walking to campus, you think about all the ways you could use your powers. But first, you have to make sure you actually have them, before you get yourself in trouble.

You approach a lone 40-something man walking down the sidewalk. "Hello," you say.

"How's it going," he says without slowing down.

"Um," you say, "would you rather, uh, keep walking with your hands on your head, or, uh, with your hands on your knees?"

"Head," he says, and still without slowing down, he puts his hands on his head.

It worked!

Didn't it?

There's no reason why he should have put his hands on his head just because you told him to, right? But you need to push it further to really know for sure.

"Um, excuse me?" you call as he walks away. "Would you rather, um, pull down your pants and underwear in the front, or in the back?"

"You serious?" He looks back at you and groans. "If I have to, back."

The man pulls down the back of his pants until his bare ass is showing. Then he puts his hands back on his head and walks away. As he goes, you see people turning to look at his butt, visibly confused.

Your heart pounds. The powers do work.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)