More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What will you do first with your new power?

Go to a festival

You really have a quick though of the place you want to test out your new powers. You quickly have some ideas of a festival you used to work. There were a lot of nice girls there that you would like to see what would happen if you had full control over them.

So you just go to the place where the festival usually was and you are surprised it was already all there. There was a big fence around it and there were lots of tents. You just walk inside and because the people that work there recognize you they just let you in without paying for a ticket.

You didn't really like the weather that day but as soon as you think about that the clouds start to disappear. And it became a really sunny day.

Once you get inside the terrain of the festival you just sit down in one of the chairs you think about what you should do next. Soon you just walk over to the bar and order a drink. You recognize the girl behind the bar. She was a nice decently tall girl very thin with nice dark hair. It right away hit you that she would be the one you wanted to test your powers on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)