More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vicw1392 vicw1392

What does James do now?

Go straight to class

James couldn't have been less interested in the girl who'd stopped him, so, even though he knew he could easily wish his way out of going to the lecture, he decided to use it as an excuse to leave and head to class anyway.

By coincidence, James' entire class was male, and he supposed that that was what you got when you chose to study sciences in one of the most conservative areas of the country... So, as James walked in, he made the vague wish for that class to be more interesting, and blinked.

At once, half the class let out groans that sounded like they'd come straight out of a porn film. Some scattered around still looked comfortable, but some looked horrified. Looking around him, James could easily see why. Each fold-down lecture hall seat had suddenly developed a detached butt plug, appearing, in most cases, already inside of the seated boys. Simultaneously, all of their clothes had disseapeared as well, but really that was insignificant compared to the first shock.

However, James' clothes had disseapeared too, and he worked his way into one of the middle rows, he comtemplayed what he was about to do. He deposited his laptop and other belongings onto the desk in front of him, he turned and looked at his seat.

On closer inspection, the plug appeared to be pre-lubricated, so James just got to work. Bending forwards slightly, he positioned the pointed end of the plug at his tight entrance. Then, aware that all eyes on the room were on him, he began to sink down onto the plug.

On with the lecture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)