More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Go see Pastor Luke about the custodian job

You take a shower and put on some blue jeans and a clean button-down shirt. Your mom even lets you borrow her minivan so you can drive to the Glorious Light Church instead of riding your bicycle. The evening service is still hours away, so the huge parking lot is mostly empty. You park all the way up at the front. You head inside, hearing the sounds of musicians warming up from the cavernous main chapel. You peek in on the practically stadium-sized room and see a choral group practicing while some sound engineers work on the microphones and instruments.

You pull your head back out of the chapel and see a thick-necked old man in a cheap gray suit watching you. That’s Mr. Hooper, one of the volunteers at the church who helps hand out pamphlets and manage the parking lot during services.

“Can I help you?” He asks sternly.

“Oh, uh, yeah. Here to see Pastor Luke. He told my mom he has a job for me.”

“For you?” The old timer raises a dubious eyebrow. “Well, go on upstairs. Straight to the back. And no monkey business.”

You’ve never been upstairs at the church before and it strikes you as suspiciously nice, with lots of dark wood and modern furniture. Pastor Luke is standing talking to his wife as you approach. Luke Underwood is tall and tan, with a big, fake smile and graying salt and pepper hair. His suit looks like it cost him about five grand. It’s hard to even think of the pastor with his wife standing next to him.

To call Mrs. Underwood voluptuous is an understatement, the beautiful, slightly younger woman has enormous breasts that are rather emphasized by her blouse. She is a bit thick around the midsection, but her extra weight does nothing to diminish her round hips and lusciously plump bottom in her charcoal gray pencil skirt. A golden pendant dangles in her creamy cleavage. Her clothing might almost be conservative, accented by her bright coppery up do, if it weren’t for her generous proportions seemingly eager to burst out in every lovely direction. Her full lips curve into a smile and her brown eyes seem friendly as they meet your gaze.

“Um, hi there,” you say. “I’m Jake Able. My mother—“

“Of course,” says Pastor Luke, stepping forward and shaking your hand. You shake hands with the sexy redhead at his side as well and he introduces you. “Jake, this is my wife, Angela. How is Elizabeth?”

“Oh, my mom is doing great, uh, she said you could help me with a summer job?”

“Excuse me,” says Mrs. Underwood. “I have some work to do on the computers.”

She brushes past you smelling like flowers and honey. Her hip touches yours and your cock twitches in your jeans. You actually watch over your shoulder, her round ass swaying from side to side as she walks away down the hall. When your gaze returns to Pastor Luke, you realize you’ve been caught ogling his wife. He only chuckles.

“Come into my office, Jake. I’ll get you sorted out.”

You follow him into a spacious private office with huge shelves of books and a small waterfall spilling down over natural stone. A young and very attractive blonde in a short skirt and white blouse is sitting at the pastor’s desk.

“Luke, this is my assistant, Claire,” says the Pastor. She waves to you as he walks around behind her and puts her hands on her slender shoulders. Something about the way he is touching her seems inappropriate. Maybe it’s the color in her cheeks or the way he rubs his hands back and forth. “So, Claire, could you get Jake filled out on the paperwork and get him started. I want to go downstairs and check on the Six Tops.”

“Sure thing,” she says with a bit of a southern twang. “Alright, Jake, what’s the last name?”

You go through the process of giving her your information for the church’s accounting. She is all business. Although you really want to ask her about Pastor Luke, you keep it to business. She takes you down to the janitor’s close full of mops, brooms, vacuums, and even a floor polisher. Claire seems bored with you and eager to finish the interview. Her little butt looks great in her tight skirt, partly thanks to those killer red heels she is wearing, but you can tell her mind is elsewhere.

“Let me know if you need anything else,” she says, finishing up a cursory tour of the areas you will be expected to clean.

“Uh, alright, I can probably manage from here.”

It turns out, the work is actually sort of fun. Not cleaning the bathrooms, but the vacuuming of the entryway and mopping the huge kitchen are the sort of mindless work you can really enjoy. Your mind returns to Angela Underwood and those huge, creamy breasts. You’ve admired them from afar the few times you’ve come to church with your mother. Seeing them up close was something different entirely. You could practically feel them cradling your face.

You finish up in the kitchen and realize the dining area needs to be mopped as well and you’re all out of cleaning liquid. You head back to the custodian’s closet and check the shelves. There is no more of the liquid for the floors. You don’t really want to bother Pastor Luke, but you know that if you do a bad job your mother is going to hear about it.

You head back upstairs to Pastor Luke’s office. There is nobody around, but the door is open an inch or two. Something tells you to approach quietly.

“Oh, that’s good,” you hear Pastor Luke moan from inside his office.

You step right up to the door and put your eye to the crack. You just see the pastor sitting in his desk with his head leaned against his high-backed chair. He has a smile of contentment on his face.

“That’s it,” he says. “You can take it all.”

He lifts his head from the chair and looks down at his legs. Your gaze naturally follows his. In the gap between the bottom of his desk and the floor you can just see two feet. In red shoes. Your eyes widen and your pulse quickens. You listen more closely, hearing him panting with pleasure, and you’re pretty sure you hear the soft, wet pop of lips on a cock. Claire is under that desk and she is blowing pastor Luke!

You realize that if he catches you then you are going to be in deep, deep shit. Maybe you should get out of here. You could go check on Mrs. Underwood. Maybe she knows where they keep the cleaning liquid for the mops. At the very least, it would be nice to get another look at the sexy redhead.

“Suck it faster,” moans Pastor Luke.

You push your eye back to the crack. You can definitely hear the steady, wet slurp of Claire’s mouth on his cock. Your dick stiffens in your jeans as you listen and watch the pleasure on the pastor’s face.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)