More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Keep spying on Pastor Luke and Claire

There is no way you are passing up front row seats to this show. Your cock was stiff the moment you realized Pastor Luke’s hot assistant Claire was kneeling under his desk and sucking his dick. Being a teenager, no self-preservation instinct could possibly win out over the voyeuristic thrill of a hot chick in action. You just wish you could see more of her than those red pumps she is wearing.

“Oh, you’re such a good girl,” moans Pastor Luke.

There is a wet pop of suction and Claire murmurs something to him that you can’t quite make out. The pastor chuckles and says, “Well, of course, my dear. I attend to the needs of all of my flock. Why don’t you bend over the desk. Show me those cute little buns.”

His chair squeaks as he rolls back and gives Claire room to rise from beneath his huge desk. Her short, tight skirt is riding up her long legs and she runs her fingers around her lips like she is cleaning up a little drool. She turns around and for a moment seems to look in your direction. You do not move, despite your urge to duck out of the way, figuring she is more likely to notice the sudden movement at the crack in the door.

If Claire sees you, she keeps the matter to herself as she bends over the pastor’s desk, arching her slender back. She looks back at him over her shoulder as she pulls her shirt skirt up her hips and reveals her firm ass with its bikini tan and her red thong underwear. Pastor Luke chuckles approvingly.

“You wore the red ones like I said.”

“Of course,” she coos. “I follow all of the commandments.”

He smacks her ass with the flat of his hand and her head jerks up with a shock of surprise. Her glossy lips curve into an “O” of pleasure. Her spanks her several more times, her firm ass hardly jiggling, but the blows leaving red handprints on the creamy bikini triangle on her buttocks.

You hear the clink of a belt and you think maybe the pastor is going to take the spanking to the next level and start lashing her firm butt with his belt. Instead, his trousers fall open and you see his hard cock sticking through the flap of his polka dot boxer shorts. The pastor’s prick is not as small as you would have thought given Pastor Luke’s fake deep voice and overcompensating handshake. He takes hold of his thick tool and guides the tip to Claire’s pussy. You don’t have a great view of the point of entry, but you can see the reaction on her face, her gasping lips curling into a smile and her eyes closing with pleasure.

“Oh, yes, pastor,” she moans, pushing her ass back.

“That’s a good girl,” he murmurs. “You know what you need.”

He winds his hand in her blonde hair and pulls her head up, forcibly arching her back and nearly making her pert breasts burst from her top.

“You need to be fucked,” he growls and he begins hammering his cock into her pussy. The entire desk shakes with each thrust and you can see the slight jiggling of her toned thighs and firm ass with each slam of his hips. His glistening cock pulls out and pushes back in, scalded red and coated in her teenage juices.

You resist the urge to take your cock out and start jerking off, but the hardcore show going on in the pastor’s office has your dick twitching hard in your jeans. Pastor Luke is really giving it to Claire. He is a lot bigger than her and using his size advantage to basically pin her against his desk. He keeps her head pulled up by her hair and as pounds his cock in and out of her pussy he kisses and sucks at her slender neck and shoulder.

She isn’t quiet about her enjoyment. She gasps and moans and even cries out a few times loudly enough for her voice to echo out into the halls. Pastor Luke seems oblivious to being caught, but you feel a cold jolt as you realize Claire is looking right at the door. She seems to be staring right at you and your heart pounds in your chest. You try to remain perfectly still.

“Are you ready?” Grunts Pastor Luke. She looks back at him over her shoulder and you slump with relief.

“Are you going to give it to me?” She whines, arching her back and pushing her ass against him.”Fill me up. Fill my little pussy with your cream. Deep inside me.”

“Ohhhhhh, yes,” he groans. His smooth strokes become erratic, violent thrusts. He bellows with pleasure, his face showing red through his thick spray tan. His thrusts slow to a stop and he leans heavily on Claire, panting and dripping with sweat. You glimpse his creamy cock pulling out of her pussy before you have the good sense to move away from the door.

You dash across the outer office to the waiting area and plop down on one of the chairs. You pick up a copy of some brochure and open it up just as the office door opens. Claire, still looking a bit rumpled, walks out of the office smoothing her short skirt. She glances at you.

“I’m going to be upstairs working on those files,” she announces. She walks past you, trailing the scent of her perfume and a faint, musky note of sex. Pastor Luke stops right in front of you and looks down.

“Enjoying the ‘Word of Joseph’?” The pastor asks.

“Huh?”

He gestures to the brochure in your hand. A brochure, you realize to your great embarrassment, you are holding upside down.

“Oh, uh…”

He plucks the brochure out of your grasp and returns it to the shelf where you got it. His expression becomes serious.

“How long have you been sitting out here, Jake?” He asks.

There is a threat in his words. He knows that you know.

“I did not see anything,” you say. “Or hear anything. At all.”

“Good answer,” he says, tapping a finger on his nose. “Now, what do you need?”

“Need? Uh, oh, right. Yeah, I ran out of floor cleaning liquid and there isn’t any in the janitor’s closet.”

“Ah, the main supply room then,” he says. “Follow me.”

He walks back into his office and you follow him inside. It seems darker and smaller and the smell of sex is still hanging in the air. The objects on his desk are still spread out to make room for Claire. He makes no excuses as he walks over to the desk’s top drawer and takes out a small set of keys.

“This way,” he says and you follow him out of the office, downstairs, and to a locked pair of double doors that you did not even notice when you were cleaning. He uses the key and pushes open the doors. The room is huge, like a warehouse with a loading dock and everything, and the frame shelves are stacked high with pallets of toilet paper, dish liquid, food, and even toys. “I think the cleaning supplies are back over there. Take a couple of them to the custodian’s closet and lock up here when you are done.”

“Uh, yeah, sure,” you say.

He gives you a faint smile and leaves you to the job. After what you saw him doing with Claire in his office, you could care less about the floors. You are not going back to work like a chump. Your dick is so hard you could punch a hole in a board.

You need to talk to a woman. Maybe one who will do something about that hard dick.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)