More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Go check on Mrs. Underwood in the computer room

You had better get out of here before you get in big trouble. You shake your head to clear it and make your way downstairs into the basement of the massive church. This is where they have their youth services, Bible study, and childcare to keep the littlest ones out of the main service. It’s quiet down here, although there are a few staff members getting ready for the evening service. You see a sign for the computer room and follow it to a room with most of the lights out.

You slip inside, feeling the hum of two dozen modern computers set up on long tables. It is as nice as any computer lab you might encounter at a school and further testament to Guiding Light Church’s wealthy patrons. Mrs. Underwood has her back to the door, sitting hunched over the keyboard of the one computer with a glowing monitor.

You are about to say something to get her attention when you catch a glimpse of a photo of a woman in lingerie on the monitor. You step a little closer and your pulse quickens as you see that the woman is none other than Angela Underwood. It seems to be a selfie taken with her sprawling back on a bed with her coppery red hair loose around her shoulders. Her ridiculous curves are swaddled in expensive-looking white lingerie including panties, garter, stockings, and the cups of a bra that can barely contain her abundant breasts. Her parted lips are painted a glossy scarlet and her eyes are heavily lidded with lust as she looks up into the camera.

Your cock is stiff at once. What is she doing? You hear the slow tap-tap-tap of an inexperienced typist. You lean to the side and receive another jolt of understanding as you see the script logo of Hannah’s Hotwives Dating on the corner of the screen. She is filling out a profile on a dating website for cheating wives! Clearly it is something she has either done before or been thinking about an awful lot if she has a selfie of herself looking smoking hot in lingerie.

She taps a few more keys and stops, sitting upright. You think you’ve been caught for a moment. She shakes her head and closes out of the web browser. Before you can move, she turns in her seat and looks right at you. Her brown eyes go wide with shock. Her delicate hand covers her mouth as if stifling a cry.

“Mrs. Underwood… I… I was just looking for you, to, uh…”

“Jake,” she says, straightening up.

Her lips bend into a little frown. It feels terrible to make such a sweet and beautiful woman frown. Your gaze moves lower and from your standing perspective you have a fantastic view of her expansive cleavage and the creamy tops of her breasts. Her golden pendant is nestled in that inviting valley.

“Did you need something?” She asks.

“I was, um, was just going to clean the monitors,” you say.

She raises an eyebrow and you realize that you do not have any cleaning supplies with you other than a rag hanging out of your pocket. You pull it out and hold it up as if offering your ID to a police officer. She chuckles softly.

“Alright then, I will get out of your way,” she says, rising from her seat. She casts a nervous glance back over her shoulder at the computer screen, perhaps afraid the browser has somehow opened up once more with evidence of her potential infidelity. Half-turning emphasizes her bosom even more and your eyes are once again drawn to the glittering pendant riding atop the warm hills of her breasts. She glances at you, her cheeks coloring as she catches you staring straight at her cleavage.

You feel the sudden urge to confess what you saw her husband doing in his office. You haven’t had a lot of relationships, but enough to know that bringing up cheating is a dangerous topic to broach with anyone. Her reaction could be unpredictable.

“Was there something else, Jake?” She asks, her long lashes fluttering almost coquettishly.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)