More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Compliment her on her pendant

Mrs. Underwood has caught you staring at her big, creamy breasts and her golden pendant. The last thing you should do is blurt out something about her husband being a cheater. She probably already knows that if she is thinking about posting a profile on a cheating wives website. You need to cover up for staring at those majestic mammaries.

“I was, um, admiring your pendant,” you say, looking down at the golden pendant hanging against her huge breasts.

“Oh, of course,” she says, blushing as she smiles. She reaches down and lifts the little golden pendant from her cleavage. “I actually bought this myself. It’s useful.”

“Really?”

It clicks between her fingers and you realize the oblong golden shape hinges in halves and contains a tiny pen-tip. She grasps it like she intends to write with it.

“I can make little notes when I need to remember something. See?” She pretends to write a note on the air. She holds it out to the limit of the golden necklace around her neck.

“Right, that’s smart,” you say, taking the warm pendant from her fingers. You pretend to write a note as well and then snap the pendant closed. You gently settle it into the valley of her cleavage. Your fingers brush against the upper curves of her soft breasts. An almost inaudible gasp escapes her lips as you touch her so intimately.

“Jake,” she hisses.

You quickly pull your hand away from her. Angela Underwood looks up at you, her eyelashes fluttering over her big, brown eyes. Her cheeks are blushing and her breasts heave in her tight blouse. Your cock twitches in your jeans.

“I really don’t think that’s… appropriate,” murmurs the pastor’s gorgeous wife.

She liked the way you touched her, but she’s married and much older than you. For her to take you seriously, you need to say something smooth.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)