More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by pizzaboy10 pizzaboy10

How does Claire handle this?

Go have a shower.

I needed to wash myself off, and there's a fleshlight built into the shower so I may as well kill two birds with one stone. I started walking down the hallway past mum and mum's room. I could hear their breath was getting pretty ragged. They must be on their last orgasm for this morning. I couldn't hear any machinery in there, so I figured Lily was just talking out of her ass. I pulled my cock up and started licking the head in preparation for using the fleshlight in the shower. It wasn't going to be as good as a regular human pussy, due to the whole family using it every day and stretching it out a lot, but it would be enough to take the edge off. Better than using my hands at least.

I opened the door to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped in, feeling the hot water pour down my skin. It felt so nice to get all the sweat and cum off of me. Lily won't be getting this experience at least, so there's a little bit of payback to make me feel better. I pulled the fleshlight out of its socket in the shower wall and slid my dick inside. The tube folded out and locked into place so I wouldn't have to hold it as I got to work. As I expected, it wasn't as tight as a real person's, but the inside texture was especially pleasing to me. The inside was riddled with little solid bumps, almost like there was a hundred fingertips poking my dick all over. I secured my feet on the no-slip pads on the floor, grabbed the handles on the wall and got into a rhythm of thrusting.

As I did, I felt the remains of Lily's cum still in my ass. This was pretty kinky, but it was also rather distracting. I shoved a couple of fingers inside and spread my asshole wide open, letting most of the cum spill out. I then pulled my dick out and bent over underneath the showerhead, giving myself a quick rinse out before standing up and resuming my work with the fleshlight. Our drains were specifically designed to be able to handle huge amounts of cum without clogging, unlike some other people's, so I felt no concern about where it all ended up.

I remembered earlier, when I was looking up replacements for this used and worn-out silicone, I had found a particular shower setup that required someone to be constantly fucking the fleshlight for any water to come out of the shower head. Basically, there were no taps in that one, just a setting for how hot you wanted the water to be, and a sensor inside that read how fast and how deep you thrusted into it. The faster and deeper you went, the more water would come out. The concept was kinda hot, and I was tempted to get that one myself, but neither of my parents were too thrilled about the idea. I don't blame them, because by the time they were going to get into the shower, they would have already fucked themselves to exhaustion. So I resigned myself to getting one when I eventually had a place of my own.

I snapped out of memory lane when I felt my orgasm building up in my cock. I started going as far in as I could, up to where the silicone was less worn out and tighter on the tip of my penis. The pressure inside me rose and rose until eventually a scream of pleasure escaped from my mouth as I filled the end of the fleshlight with my hot sticky jizz. It only took one jet to fill the remaining space inside, so every jet after that started spilling down the sides of my dick and onto the shower floor. Eventually my orgasm subsided, and I pulled out my cock again. The whole thing was white as paper for a split second before the shower's water washed it all away. Finally satisfied, I pulled off the fleshlight and held it under the shower for a few seconds to clean it out. No one likes dried up jizz in their sex toys. I also pulled up my breasts to clean their undersides. Yes that is a thing I have to deal with. The woes of having huge tits.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)