More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by pizzaboy10 pizzaboy10

Now what?

Get ready for meeting with friends today.

I also had to go out today to meet someone. Not a girlfriend, but a few buddies of mine were going to a movie with me. I, unlike my sister, preferred to wear something when I was walking around outside. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a black bikini top that covered most of my boobs as well as support them, a short red skirt that went to halfway down my thighs, and a dark brown cocksock that covered my penis from head to base. I was deliberately not dressing sexily today, because I didn't want some random horny futa to start plowing into me as I walked to the movies. It's not that I didn't want to have sex with random people, because I very much enjoyed it when that happened. It's the fact that I enjoy it a little _too _much, and end up staying there to keep fucking them. I didn't want to be distracted today.

I came out of my room and started walking down the hallway again. I got to the kitchen and saw Josephine and Mary in there, naked and making their own breakfast. They didn't like eating cum in place of solid food for some weird reason. Must have something to do with getting older. Neither of them looked as old as they were though, both could easily pass for being in their early 30's, or late 20's in some cases.
Mary was on the shorter side, had short blonde hair, small-ish boobs (C/D cups), but a wide ass and thighs to make up for it. Also her dick was a nice 12 inches erect, but only 7 inches long when flaccid like it was now. And covered in cum. Mum and mum rarely bother to clean their cum off of themselves. I could see layer of my dried jizz on Mary's thigh from two days ago.
Josephine on the other hand, was a pretty tall woman, long and curly hair dyed blue, boobs and dick the same size as mine. People often say I got my traits from her. Her dick was also covered in cum. I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning you two!" I said, my eyes locked on their cocks. Or rather, the cum on their cocks. "You were really going at it this morning weren't you?"

"Heh heh, yes I suppose we were." Mary said, nudging Josephine with her elbow. I knelt down next to her and started cleaning her cock off with my tongue. I sucked off the tip at first, then pulled up the cock to start licking it like a corncob. I felt it twitch a few times, but it stayed flaccid throughout. Once she was clean, I moved over to Josephine's dick and started licking her up too.

"You sure you don't want to be out of here already honey?" Josie said. "You don't want to miss the start of your movie do you?"

"Mmmph" was the only sound I could make with my tongue out like this. She had a point, but I could still take a minute or two to show some affection to my parents. And also the taste of her cum was divine on my tastebuds. Cum in general tastes great no matter who it's from, but there are always subtle differences in texture, stickyness and flavour from person to person. So far I have only met three people who's cum tastes better than anyone in my family, including my own. I stopped licking her shaft and stood up; there was about one third of her cock still covered in cum. She can deal with that herself, I mused. I headed to the front door.

"See you later" I called over my shoulder. My parent both said their farewells and I walked out into the summer heat.

Does anything happen on the walk to the movies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)