More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by pizzaboy10 pizzaboy10

Does anything happen on the walk to the movies?

Meet up with my friend Jess.

It was a warm sunny day outside. I lived in the far end of a one-way street, somewhat isolated from all of the more common apartment complexes and such. I was headed to one of these places now, because my friend Jess lives there and it's on the way to the movies. As I walked, my cock swung between by legs, wrapped in the brown fabric of my cocksock. Most people don't bother with these things, but I like how they feel. Especially since the head of my dick often gets hit by my knees or rubs against my thighs.

I was approaching Jess's apartment complex. It was a tall 3-story building shaped like a squared C, with a swimming pool area in the middle. There was a large green metal fence going around the whole thing, one of those types that you can see through but not easily climb over. Doesn't matter too much, I didn't need to get in anyway because Jess was outside sunbathing on a beach chair next to the pool. Well, I say sunbathing, but she did have another girl's dick embedded in her pussy at the time. There were actually multiple couples fucking like they were, both in and out of the pool.

Jess was an average height girl with very defined tan lines. Her D-cup boobs had triangles of lighter skin and her stomach had a line of lighter skin going up from the base of her cock to a few inches above her naval. Coincidentally, that tan line was the exact same shape and length as her cock. Her hair was dark brown and tied up in one large braid that went down to her waistline. The other girl was similar in appearance, but had no tanlines and had red hair. Jess turned her head and saw me through the fence bars.

"Oh hey there Claire, took you long enough to get here." She called out, swinging one leg over the other girl and getting up off of the chair. The redhead got up with her, still thrusting and none too pleased about this interruption.

"Oh come on, don't go now! Your pussy feels so good!" she complained, now doing Jess from behind. I could see her cock bulging out Jess's stomach, right on the tanline her dick made. It was strangely erotic to watch.

"Sorry gurl, I ain't gonna miss a day out with my buddies" Jess replied. "Besides, there's a whole bunch of other holes you can stuff your cock into around here. Just pick one." And with that, Jess started sauntering towards the front gate. Surprisingly, the redhead didn't stay behind, or even try to stop Jess from walking. In fact, she matched Jess's pace and started to fuck her while she walked.

"If this pussy is going somewhere, then I'm going with it!" She grunted, unhappy about the current situation but determined to see it through. I stared in almost bewilderment as I saw them both walking together through the front gate, in some kind of weird three-legged race. How were they not collapsing from the pleasure? My cock became erect rather quickly, pulling down the cocksock a little as it increased in length. Jess stopped in front of me, nudging my member with the tip of her own.

"What's with this conservative getup you got goin' on?" she asked, seemingly oblivious to the redhead's vice-like grip on her breasts as she talked. "If I didn't know better I'd think you'd be done with sex for life or somethin'." And with that, she and the redhead started walking down the street towards the movie complex. I followed her.

"I uh, I didn't want to get any distractions like, this... girl is doing to you... Although it doesn't seem to be slowing you down. Somehow."

"My name's Leah" said the redhead. Jess laughed.

"Haha, you fuckin' know it's not slowing me! You wouldn't _believe _how many times I needed to go somewhere, only to get tied up in another gangbang or somethin' for like another hour. It's always the same in these places with so many futas around. Once one girl is done with you there's another one that's just recovered." Not once as she was speaking did her voice waver in sexual pleasure at all. I briefly considered if her sex drive was even working at all, but discarded the thought when I saw how her cock was throbbing out in front of her. She was just really good at hiding it.

"SO, I needed to figure out some way to handle situations like this. At first I tried lockin' myself in my bedroom up until I needed to leave, but then I basically had a perma-boner for the whole morning. My hands just ain't good enough compared to all the other girls around here to fuck. So instead I just rented the biggest vibrator I could find and just practised walkin' around with it on and inside me." Leah increased her thrusting speed, she must be getting close. "Lemme tell ya, that was not easy to get used to. For the first week I could barely even crawl around, let alone walk. But I kept at it, and eventually learned how to control myself enough to just keep walkin', no matter what's happenin' to me! Pretty cool huh? Although, speakin' of which..." Jess's voice started to twist around a bit, and her eyes rolled back slightly as I noticed her cock twitch aggressively. Jess stopped walking as her pulsing cock started to shoot jet after jet of hot sticky jizz out onto the sidewalk. Her dick was so powerful, the ropes of cum must have landed over 4 yards away from where she was standing. Jess's breaths were heavy, her eyes closed shut and the occasional groan escaped her lips as Leah kept pounding at her pussy. The last shot of cum flew out of Jess's cock, and it started to go limp.

And then it was Leah's turn to cum. She was much much louder than Jess was, yelling at the top of her lungs in orgasmic ecstasy, massive amounts of cum flying out of Jess's tanned pussy as it had nowhere else to go. Leah's legs buckled beneath her and she fell on her ass on the sidewalk in a pool of her own cum. A few more shots flew out of her dick, colouring Jess's naked back and ass a pearly white colour. Jess turned to look at me.

"...But I still can't keep goin' when I actually cum. *pant* *pant* Not yet at least." She resumed walking towards the movie centre, stepping in her own cum like it was nothing.

I was so unbelievably turned on by this. My dick didn't usually make a lot of precum, but the entire front half of my cocksock was soaked in it. I tried to bury the image of what I just saw into the back of my mind. "You can suck yourself off for a snack when you get there" I kept telling myself. "Just get to the movies and you're good."

Does she make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)