More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens next?

Go after the bitch that got him in jail

Before his tenure in the slammer, Ethan had been wondering around a particularly wealthy looking strip of mansions by the beach, looking to ogle and potentially lay a few hands on some ass. He got what he was looking for in the form of a hot delicious morsel named Clara 'something-or-other', who subsequently cried harassment. She got the cops coming down on him hard, even as he continued to assume that she wanted him to feel up her nice bikini clad booty when she was pushing it out in his direction in such a erection inducing position. The courts vehemently decided that she was only looking through the trunk of her car when he 'attacked' her, passed the sentence and it was off to prison he went. Now that he was out, she was the first person that he was going to look for. He remembered her face and her tits more than her name. She was in some summer modeling magazine, flaunting those awesome boobs under tight swimsuits. Heck, her centerfolds were on the fapping wall for one of the inmates he used to bunk with.

Getting information on where she was at any time would take too much time, so he decided to go back to where he first found her years ago, at the sandy beaches where the young ones have their fun. He was there the next morning, prowling boardwalks and stalls, catching the same kinds of creeped out looks from anyone he came across. There were a few other hot girls who seemed pretty nice, but he stayed true to his mission on finding Clara. Fortunately enough, he finally spotted her outside one of the bars just as the sun was going down over the horizon, still looking incredibly fine even after a few years. She was dressed nicely in a light blue shirt with no bottoms, the white bikini beneath her only other piece of outerwear showing off her assets in the most perfect of ways. Ethan took a moment to glare at every exposed part of her body with a raunchy grin, the ring in his finger discretely glowing a deep red. She was fiddling around with her phone when she suddenly seemed to shake her head in a daze, pushing back a strand of hair before clearing her throat.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)