More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Girlfriends

So, I find myself locked up in this fucking jail cell, stewing in a mix of frustration and anticipation. Little did I know that Jennifer spilled the beans about my insatiable appetite for pleasure to the wives-turned-men. Now, they're on their way to give me a taste of their twisted desires.

As I sit there, restrained and waiting, I can hear their whispers outside the cell. The excitement in their voices is unmistakable. A mixture of curiosity and fucking hunger fills their words as they discuss what they've heard about my voracious sexual appetite.

Suddenly, the cell door swings open, and in walks the transformed wives-turned-men. Their eyes bore into mine, filled with a wicked combination of lust and anticipation. I can feel their gaze raking over my body, analyzing every goddamn inch of me.

Without wasting a single fucking moment, they close in on me. Their hands, once soft and delicate, now rough and , roam over my body with greedy urgency. I can feel their strength, their newfound masculinity seeping into every touch, igniting a fire deep within me.

As their mouths descend upon me, claiming my lips with a possessive hunger, I groan in response. Their lips explore every inch of my exposed flesh, leaving a trail of fiery kisses and wicked bites in their wake. The sensation sends shivers down my spine as their hands grip me tightly, asserting their dominance.

The wives-turned-men strip off their clothes, revealing their transformed bodies, their cocks throbbing with need. One by one, they take turns using me as their own personal toy, indulging in my raw desires and pushing me to the edge of sanity.

Their cocks, hard and eager, plunge into me with a that leaves me breathless. I can feel the overwhelming pleasure building within me, the collision of their transformed masculinity with my unyielding hunger. Moans escape my lips, muffled by the relentless on my senses.

They fuck me with an intensity that borders on obsession, each thrust driving me deeper into a state of sheer ecstasy. I can barely keep up with the onslaught of pleasure, each wave crashing over me like a fucking tidal wave.

As their rhythm intensifies, I surrender myself to the feverish desires of these once-wives-now-men. The combination of their primal intensity and my insatiable hunger creates an explosive cocktail of pleasure that threatens to consume us all.

In that jail cell, with the air heavy with the scent of sex and sweat, we lose ourselves in a frenzy of uninhibited lust. Boundaries are shattered, inhibitions are discarded, and the boundaries of pleasure are pushed to their fucking limits.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)