More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by hambo hambo

What does Hilda do?

Get taken completely by surprise

Before her stands a 9-foot tall bridge troll (how did she ever live under such a short bridge?). She's wearing typical troll rags (it must be hard finding clothes that fit you when you're that tall). She's got green skin, large, pointy tusks jutting from her mouth and razor sharp claws that look like they could shred a horse in moments.

She lifts Hilda upside-down and shouts at her.

"Just what do you think you're doing? There's a sign right there that says you have to pay the toll!" The troll shoves the woman's face into the sign. "Can you not read?! Are you stupid?! Are you some kind of deadbeat?"

She shakes Hilda every so often to emphasize a word.

"I'm sorry! Please! Don't eat me! If you let me go I'll never come back" blubbers the knight who just hours ago was claiming to be the kingdom's finest.

The troll takes Hilda's magical sword and drops the knight on the ground.

"What's it going to be?" The troll dangles the weapon just out of arms' reach, taunting Hilda and showing her how powerless she is. "Are you going to pay up, or do I get to keep this?"

What does Hilda do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)