More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WildUntammedFluffy WildUntammedFluffy

What now?

Get Dressed and Make Plans

The two of you lock eyes and your heart starts racing. You know what you want, you want this stud right in front of you, inside you. You lick your lips unconsciously as you look Jess up and down for the first time truly attracted to another man. Jess must be having the same thought as her? his? eyes wonder up and down your body. Your face flushes and you cover your bare breasts, none the less excited.

Jess leans in slowly for a kiss, you close your eyes too and move in as well. Right before your lips lock something wakes in the back of your mind. 'STOP,' it screams. You jerk away startling Jess.

"We can't do this!" jumping back. "If this is for real the last thing I need is to get a pussy full of cum."

"Right," Jess shakes his head standing up. "Bad idea. We need to think," beginning to pace. Jess holds up his hands, the same way he did when he was a girl, "you just have to avoid getting knocked up. That should be easy but I need to find a girl to knock up. My god this is crazy."

Jess continues to talk, you are not sure if to you or himself but you stopped hearing the words as your mouth hangs open staring at the large clean shaven cock dangling between Jess' legs. You are still wearing boxers which are too big and barley holding up. Jess had gone to bed in her underwear too but must have already discarded them as it would have been way to tiny. While you pondered this and admired Jess' cock, you are this time snapped out of it by Jess.

Snapping his fingers, "are you listening?"

"What? Oh yes, umm," you stammer. "What were you saying?"

Jess rolls his eyes, "look we're going to have to find a girl or something."

"Right, so you can knock them up," as soon as you say it, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. The idea of knocking up some innocent girl does not appeal to you. At about that same time the boxers that barely fit decided to fall down exposing your smooth pussy. You fail to catch them but do manage to cover yourself, not before Jess gets a good look though.

"Woah," Jess's eyes go wide as he looks at you while you blush.

"Maybe we should get dressed first," you suggest.

"Right, guess we swap clothes?"

A logical idea. Instead of putting your boxers back on that are sure to fall off again you step out of them and hand them over to Jess. He holds them perplexed never having worn them before but puts them on all the same. You however are truly baffled as you put on Jess' underwear. You cannot help but feel a heat rising from your core as you put on the panties, a unique experience but the bra is the hard part. You have taken them off before but never put one on. Jess takes pity on you but not before laughing. He helps you into the bra.

It snaps on in the front and Jess cannot help but feel your soft breasts. You let out a very soft moan. You had not meant to and hope Jess did not hear it. He makes no indication that he did however, he does not remove his hands. His fingers linger and brush your skin softly. It tickles in an enticing manner. You close your eyes as Jess continues and slowly starts to fondle your breasts. You lean in for a kiss once more and this time you do not pull back as Jess' lips meet yours.

It starts gentle at first with just the tips of your lips touching. You feel that heat in your core once more and kiss more passionately amplifying it. He pulls you closer as your tongues dance together. The voice at the back of your head falls silent as Jess sets you on the bed. He unfastens the bra he had just put on and starts fondling your breasts and pinching the nipples like an expert.

While Jess pleasures your breasts you move your hand to his boxers and massage the growing tent pole within. It does not take long before you pull his boxers down and he steps out of them. Jess goes back to kissing you and starts working his way down your body. He stops at you nipples and gently nibbles. While he does this his hands find your panties and slid them down. You lift your hips and help him slip them off.

Jess gets up and looks at you with a fire in his eyes, the same fire in your own. You watch as he guilds his cock to your venerable pussy. A drop of precum falls to your clit.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)