More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Futa Dentist

"Say 'aaah', for me, darling."

Going to the dentist was always such a chore. And worst of all, this dentist wasn't my usual one. At the very least, she was almost as gentle. I'd say that I give my teeth and gums decent enough attention, but despite that, the pokes and prods of her hooked instruments still caused my gums to bleed.

"Tsk tsk," Victoria muttered. "If you brushed your gums more, it wouldn't bleed as much."

If she didn't poke as much, it wouldn't bleed. Alas, with my mouth full of instruments, I could only vocalize a "Mhm."

Victoria continued to scrape the plaque off my teeth with a measured touch. This was my least favorite part, for sure, although I can't really say it's awful. Still, while lying here, there wasn't much else to do but silently complain to myself and wait for it to be done. Soon enough, Victoria finished with the plaque-scraping and prepares the brush for the next part of the cleaning. As a kid, I always thought this part took ages, but maybe I was just an impatient kid—it didn't seem to take very long this time.

Next, Victoria took a length of floss and ran it between each of my teeth. It was a little rough, as I'd expect it to be—in my experience, no dentist can floss a patient's teeth gently, so it was a little painful. And, to be frank, I was pretty forgetful about flossing, so I guess this was what I deserved. Thankfully, she got through it pretty quickly.

At this point, she would usually now apply the fluoride varnish and send me on my way. However, Victoria set aside her instruments and said in her usual calculated tone "We'll be skipping the fluoride today. I have my own procedure I'd like to try. Don't worry, it won't hurt."

She flipped a switch, sending the chair I was reclining in slowly downward before stopping it once it was near the floor. This struck me as a bit unusual, and I had no idea what sort of procedure this would be.

"Turn your head this way, open your mouth, and just relax Sam" Victoria instructed. "This procedure just checks the health of your lips, tongue, throat, and gag reflex."

I did so, disinterestedly awaiting the next tooth-cleaning instrument or implement. I heard the shuffling of fabric, and suddenly, Victoria stuffed something rigid and fleshy into my mouth. The taste of a slight sweetness mixed with salty sweat assailed me, and I realized what this was. My eyes widened—this was a cock. Her cock.

Is this dentist for real? There was no way this was a real procedure. I made muffled sounds of panic, but Victoria shushed me and reassured that "This is all part of the procedure. Just relax and let me do my work."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)