More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What's next?

Victoria starts to convince me to suck her cock.

She gently pushes her cock further in my mouth. It tickles my esophagus, causing me to gag slightly. I felt my face heating up from embarrassment and irritation at the same time.

"It'll take a few minutes to remove completely," Victoria informed me, sounding rather amused. "But don't worry! Afterward, we can go out for a nice meal!"

After some coaxing, I managed to swallow her cock without coughing, , or retching. Victoria moved away a little to allow me some room, then pushed her cock back in my mouth with a gentler touch. "There we go," Victoria cooes. "Now close those pretty lips of yours and enjoy the taste."

She chuckles softly as she hears my muffled protests at her choice of words, as she pushes more of her cock into my mouth. She leans forward, placing a hand on the table in front of me to steady herself while she works her way into my mouth.

As she keeps moving her cock in my mouth, I try to push her away but she holds firm.

She gently strokes my air and says with a apologetic tone "My dear, I know I my cock in your lips and you must be hating me right now. In fact, you must think it's sexual ! But please don't think that, just listen to me, and if you don't like it, I will pull my cock right this instant, okay?"

I manage to out a small squeak in reply. With my voice restricted, I could only whimper. Victoria smiles in triumph, saying "Good boy~" before going back to her motions, but this time, more gentle.

Victoria starts to tell her reasons "When you came in my office, I knew at once I had to have your pretty lips wrapped around my cock."

I can't help but feel slightly offended at her use of the word 'pretty,' but instead focus on the feeling of the warmth of her cock pressing in my mouth—the familiar sensation is somehow starting to feel quite good.

Victoria continues, "And when we began our conversation earlier, I found myself being drawn to you from the moment I first saw you. You're a young looking fellow, with big dark brown eyes and curly black hair... but those beautiful, sparkling eyes..."

The sound of her voice sends a jolt down my spine, causing me to unconsciously start sucking on Victoria's cock for the first time.

Her response, however, brings me out of my trance.

"Oh darling…" Victoria giggles, taking her hand away and patting my cheek. I look up and see Victoria wearing her famous smirk again. "How naughty of you and I love it, keep sucking my cock like that~. Any way, as I was saying, I felt attracted to you and embarrassingly, I got hard when I looked at you and I wanted nothing more than to fuck your gorgeous mouth… I hope you'll forgive me if I get carried away and do some naughty things to your mouth…"

Victoria trails off, leaning closer and whispering against my lips, "…I'm not gonna lie, though. The thought of fucking your sweet mouth turns me on more than anything…"

My breath hitches, and I realize that she must've seen the shock on my face, because she smirks even wider and adds in a husky tone "I know right? You have such a sexy mouth, I can hardly stand it! Even though you've just met me, I can already tell how hot you are underneath your cute clothes, Sam."

Victoria giggles as she feels me suck her cock a little more, prompting her to speak up. "Do you like it? That I'm fucking you with my big cock?"

Do you like it? Do you want to continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)