More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

Futa’s Paradise

“I want to live in a world like my old one, but where people are generally nice to and wish to please Futa’s. I want everyone to want to be with a Futa, but they can’t go out of the way to bother, or ask them out. I also want Futa’s and people with them to be immune to laws regarding sexual activity or exposure.” You say.

“ I see, so I’m gonna guess that you wanna be futa then you naughty boy.” She says with a smirk.” So exactly what kind of body, and living situation do you want.”

“ I want to be a hot and tall redhead with a 32D breasts, a thick ass, and green eyes, I also want a nice pink pussy, which clit becomes a fully functioning 10” cock when desired. I want a hot mom and handsome dad, and two stunning older sisters. I want to start in my bed on my 18th Birthday. I also want a futa girlfriend, that’s just as hot as me.” You say starting to get excited at the thought of this new world.

“Alright, I think I get the picture. Just some questions to finish up. What do you want your name to be? Do you wanna be fertile? And is that all the things you want personalized? Any not specific details I’ll take the liberty of filling in.” She says.

“ I want my name to be Milly, I want both my dick and pussy to be super fertile, to the point where birth control doesn’t work. I also want this to be the case for my girlfriend. I also want me and my girlfriend as the only Futa’s who will live in our state. Everything else I’ll leave to you.” You say

“Very well, just close your eyes and you’ll wake up in your new life. You should also get a understanding of your current life, so you can fit in. Have fun.” She says, wavering her hand as if to say go on.

How do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)