More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

How do you wake up?

Peacefully

You open your eyes to see you in a bedroom you don’t recognize. You quickly start getting new recollection that it’s your room in this life. You get up and look at yourself in the full body mirror, to see your new bombshell of a body. Your currently in a t shirt and pajama pants. You recall your not wearing a bra, but are wearing some pink panties. You also notice you got some bad bed hair. You pick up your phone and see you have no messages yet.

You decide to open the door and head to the bathroom. When you enter the bathroom you see a beautiful blonde which you recognize as your sister Hannah, currently doing her makeup.

“Morning sis” you say, with a smile as you walk towards her

“Happy birthday Milly” she says and gives you a hug.” I hope I’m not in your way little sis, just let me know if I am.”

“ No your fine I need to pee first anyway.” You say smiling, knowing that you wish for people to wanna please you has come true.

As you finish peeing, you join her at the sink and brush your hair next to her. When you finish, you see she is still busy doing her makeup.

Do something naughty with your sister?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)