More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What's next?

Fun at the pool

As the lift doors begin to open you snatch up your bag and burst through and start striding down the corridor towards the pool. Sam calls for you to stop, apologising profusely but you only speed up. You feel tears come to your eyes and you start to sniff back sobs. You walk through the doors to the pool and see Eric and Gwen relaxing back on sun loungers. Even through your tears you admire Eric’s slim, muscled and tanned body but also you admit that Gwen looks amazing in her bikini that shows her fine breasts off and has a high thong cut that exentuates her slim waist.

Gwen looks up as you enter and springs up to run over to you, arms wide and concern all over her face. She hugs you as the tears run down your face making gentle soothing sounds. You melt into her arms. She takes you over to a quiet corner shooting killer looks at Sam as he meekly enters the room and walks over to his brother.

Gwen strokes your face as you tearfully tell her what happened in the lift. You can’t understand it. Sure Sam is a very bossy fuck and loves to be in charge. Getting you to bend over and undress on the train was hot. Taking charge in the hotel room and the rough fucking he gave you was exciting and you had come so hard. On the one hand he turns you on so much and you love the way he sets your new girly body on fire. However what just happened was too much, he had gone too far and you feel that he just used you as an object. He didn’t even think about you and your feelings. The sobs rack your slim body as Gwen hugs you letting you tell her everything. At the back of your mind a quiet but deep voice is reminding you of what you have done over the past couple of years to various cute girls and you squirm with the memories. How many sobbing Janes had you left in your wake?

Eventually Gwen strokes your hair and shares a time where something similar happened to her and how she felt. How she was angry but also how the guy made her pussy melt by just walking into the room. As she talks, you feel your anger subside. You are amazed at the resilience that this young girl you have become is showing. You feel your mind packing the lift away in a box and throwing it into a deep cellar.

You feel a faint smile spread across your face. You reach across to stroke Gwen’s thigh and whisper “thanks for the pressies Gwen. You are so sweet. The lippie was perfect, although that areshole did ruin it a bit. You are also quite wicked” you purr, your hand moving further up get thigh. “Have you actually used that monster? Didn’t it split you open”? You ask incredulously. Gwen grins “I fucking love it. I can’t stop using it. It makes me cum so fucking hard. But it’s best when you share it. Would you like to try it with me”?

You reach down to the bag at your side and pull out the dildo. Gwen shrieks with joy and grabs it from you giving the two heads a gentle kiss before she leans forward and kisses your sore ruby lips with a tender soft touch that sends shivers right to the core of your pussy. She gently urges you to remove your still sodden cotton top. You whip it over your head and then stand to ease your miniskirt down to the floor and kick off your sandals. You stretch your bikini clad body soaking in the look Gwen gives you through her hooded eyes. She stands and steps towards you, arms stretched to give you a tender embrace. Then she pushes your shoulders hard. You stumble backwards and fall laughing into the pool. Gwen bombs in next to you with a huge whoop.

Do you and Gwen have fun without the boys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)