More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you go?

Fucks For Free #1, Public Server

After adding a few browsing filters, one title stood out among the rest. Poking the server name with my index finger, the server details popped up in front of me.

It was one of several highly populated public servers of the same name that was set in an urban city sprawl much like that in real life, catered to all sexual preferences. To call it a virtual replica of meat space though would best describe it, with NPCs mimicking city life as accurately as the server could handle. It was a mainstream social hub for many players who mingle with each other from across the real world, with some spaces that were divided for private use. When I mean mingle, I mean fuck each other and various server generated NPCs silly, nonstop, all day, without abandon, with the option of even creating some NPCs of your own. A lot of common sensical things have been changed. When I mean changed, I mean like society turning completely upside down. Sex was the main focus in this game world and a player could do it with anyone they wanted without consequence. No fear of STDs. No pregnancies. No inhibitions or restraints, catering to all manner and type of kinks, and even all up for public display if players wanted. It was a massive game world that housed specialized districts beyond the central hub, designed to fit specific tastes and aesthetics, such as the BDSM district and Gangbang district.

Players were still subject to the player consent rule when doing things with other players, but for NPCs, it was fair game everywhere. Only the things that would be directly or indirectly threatening to a player's virtual life was restricted. I remembered something like this being said earlier when I logged in. Clothing was set to completely optional. People could strip and run around completely naked if they wanted to. According to the server description, this would allow easier access to certain kinks and preferences. It would not be uncommon to see people walking around with juices all over them or in them.

From what I can understand, this server was meant to be low brow, for getting straight into the action with minimal fuss. There were still some options to put a bit more taste into the interactions, but by the time it went full circle, NPCs or players would be taken away to be used by other players. It was a place more for hot and sticky 'relaxation activities' rather than building up plots to a satisfying climax. This was the kind of thing that Fuck Quest was marketed to do, and from the description I've read so far, it does it so well that each of the public servers of this name were almost at full capacity, which is a lot for a VR game server.

Nevertheless, I decided to check it out, for whatever reasons I had, which included a bulge in my pants. Warping into the game, I found myself in the game lobby. It looked a lot like the previous room, but instead, it was half full of players, all chatting away with each other. It was noisy and I could not see much around me as it was so choked with bodies that it was like one giant party. In fact, some of them were already fucking each other here. A middle aged woman was moaning hard on all fours while getting drilled by a younger man. A couple in the corner were touching each other's genitals as they chatted. There was a threesome in the center of the room. The woman in the center was riding what looked like one of those sybian dildos, while having her face smashed by an older man and another making her jack him off with her free hand. Beyond the throng of people was another room with portals that lead to the central hub and several districts. Deciding that I wanted to experience this bizarre replica of the real world instead of wasting time here, I made my way towards them.

Which District do you want to go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)