More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DUNGEONBOT5000 DUNGEONBOT5000

Right? Surely it-

Fuck it. The concept is too enticing.

Sighing, Jeff took a second to reach over to his laptop and hit save on his notes for the sleeve. Picking up the pink silicone sleeve, he grabbed his towel to wipe the desk of any lube that was pooling under it and wrapped the sleeve in it, tossing it onto the bed. He set the bottle to the side, opened a new note and jotted down his initial skepticisms. Surely there was no way such a bold claim could be true, right? Surely it was just some sort of extra slippery formulation that made the effort on your part so low that it might as well be happening on its own.

Already thinking of his review's opening, he absentmindedly reached over with his right hand, squeezing a dollop into it as his left hit space on his Pornhub tab. As his video of choice for the afternoon, a milking table compilation, resumed he worked the lotion onto both hands. He was never much for lotion for a solo session, but he still began to gently rub his balls with one hand as the other began to slowly run along his length, starting at the base as the pamphlet had instructed. The manual stimulation and visual accompaniment had already gotten the blood coming back to his dick, but before long he started to note a soft, tingling sensation enveloping his groin.

"Ooh, fuck, is that... some sort of peppermint oil extract in this stuff?" He asked himself out loud, wiping the excess lotion off into the towel. He quietly groaned to himself as he grew harder, watching as the guy on screen reached his own peak and sprayed ropes of thick cum onto the chest of the model who had been slowly jerking him off through the table above. He had an affinity for cumpilations, finding that the payoffs of a scene always interested him more than some of the action he'd miss by skipping through to get to the good stuff.

Before too long, however, the feeling changed. No longer was it just tingling, now it almost felt like gentle, downward tugging along his testicles as his cock received an equal ghostly tugging in the same direction he had applied the lotion. "What the fu-huuuck?" He whispered, hands grasping the armrests on his chair. Within seconds, he was back at a full erection that stood freely from his seated lap, skin shifting up and down along with the feelings. And those only intensified further, the speed building to a steady pace as what could only be described as the phantom hand stroking him squeezed ever tighter.

Having already worked himself up a fair amount with his stroker earlier, Jeff tried to reach one shaking hand towards his cock to wrest some sort of control back. Before he could make contact, though, he felt the telltale throbbing from his lower body warning him of the approaching precipice and was to grip the chair harder as the "hands" playing with him became more insistent and impatient.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He grunted, gritting his teeth. On-screen, the hand of a redhead in a nurse's costume was in-sync with what he was feeling. And, by the sound of her patient above, he wasn't the only one seconds away from orgasm.

Try as he might, we all know what comes next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)