More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by aurelian14 aurelian14

What next?

Fuck and Explode In Katherine's Mouth

Katherine is pure bliss, her tight pussy gripping your cock as you thrust in and out of her. You're soon on the verge of exploding, but you need to give the sleeping teen a good face fucking while she's passed out.

You pull out and shift the two girls so that Katherine is laying down on the couch, her mouth hanging to the side, ready for your cock. You position Sabrina in between her sister's legs.

"Eat your sister out again you little whore," you tell Sabrina. Her face flushes at this but she nods in obedience and starts licking her sister's recently fucked pussy once more.

You position your cock in front of Katherine's mouth and press it forward a bit. Her lips are soft and part a little bit. You push a bit harder and use your hand to open her jaw until the tip of your cock finally pops into her mouth. You push forward even more watching as your dick slides into Katherine's mouth. You pull out slowly and push back in, repeating the process over and over as you record the magnificent scene below you on camera. You're fucking Katherine's face as she sleeps while her twin sister Sabrina is blindfolded and tied up but still in between Katherine's legs, eating out her pussy like a good little girl.

You can't hold out much longer and you shove you dick fully into Katherine's mouth. You feel it hit the back of her throat and push in. You're definitely Katherine, depriving her of air but you don't care and hold Katherine's head as you explode, sending stream after stream of semen down her throat.

Does Katherine wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)