More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Freya Allan

Bursting onto the scene with Netflix’s The Witcher alongside Henry Cavil and Anya Chalotra Freya’s beginning was in Mary Old England where the actress was born to two English Parents in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England on September 6th, 2001.

Described by many as sexy, and sassy this 5’6 this naturally brown-haired actress is well-known for her role on the Witcher where the actress not only made a name for herself but received her first bondage scene as well.

Further enhancing her attractive figure Freya has little to no problem showing off her tone body in very tight clothing, especially her small by enticing 33B Breasts. Of this we can thank Freya herself as the actress has made it a point to post quite a few revealing outfits that seems to forget the lower half of her top. Not that anyone cared of course as Freya keeps in terrific shape through a perfect blend of diet and exercise.

Of course, there are many who look forward to Freya evolving into more adult roles where the actress will show more skin and hopefully more screams. Until then how will Freya be bound?

A) Lover

B) Scene

C) Training

D) Vacation

E) Magic

F) Kidnap

G) Burglar

H) Other?

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)