More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Whose tale is being told today?

Fred Smith (M), Dark Lord

I am an ordinary 18 year old High School student who reads CHYOA. One day, I was hit by a truck.

The next thing I knew, I found myself falling on top of someone. It was a woman with grey skin, white hair and pointy ears. She was dressed in black leather and several spikes sticking out. I got up to some several humans in the area.

"Okay, where the fuck am I?" I asked.

"What is the meaning of this?" she demanded.

"Whoa, are you a dark elf?" I asked her.

"What kind of question is that?"

The dark elf fired a flame spell at me but I dodged it. The fireball went into one of the humans accompanying her.

"Fucking hell!" I said.

"I don't know who you are but you're gonna die" said the dark elf.

"Fuck that" I, kicking the dark elf in the clitoris.

The dark elf rolled over in pain. I continued kicking her in the vagina.

"Ow, stop, I surrender" said the dark elf, not wanting to be hit in the pussy anymore.

"Okay, can you tell me what the fuck is going on here?" I asked, "why am I in some fucking catacombs kicking a dark elf chick in the clit?"

"How should I know?"

"Didn't you transport me here after I got hit by that truck."

"No. What's a truck?" asked the dark elf.

"Oh" I said, "well, I think I might be dreaming, which means you're not real so its okay for me to you"

"WHAT?!" screamed the dark elf.

"Hey" said one of the human mercenaries, "we can't let you the woman who hired us"

"Do I tell you who you and can't in your dream?" I asked, "No? Well, then you can't tell me what to do in mine?"

I saw the mercenaries pulling their swords out.

"I can get you the money if you let me her" I said.

"Oh, okay" said the lead merc.

I wasted no time in ripping Farsel's clothes off and her pussy while she cried and screamed, struggling to free herself from my gasp.

"How long are you gonna be her?" the lead merc asked.

"Quiet a while, I've never had a dream this wet" I said.

I turned the dark elf over and her asshole.

"Don't stand there, do something" she cried.

After I was done, I searched through the dark elf's belongings for the money she was supposed to pay the mercenaries and left the dark elf laying on the floor, sobbing.

"Its a good thing I don't do that kinda thing in real life" I said, "that would be bad. What is it we're looking for?"

The dark elf was unresponsive so the lead merc spoke.

"One of the last dragons of Arizelle"

"What's a Arizelle?"

"That's the name of this world" the merc said, "how do you not know this?"

"Because I'm not from this world" I said.

The dark elf fired another fire spell at me but I stepped out the way.

"Fuck you" I said.

I ran over to the dark elf and kicked her in the groin again. I then grabbed her and dragged her along with the mercenaries.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)