More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who are you?

Frank McClure, IT Guy

Frank McClure was 25, 6'0 170 lbs with curly brown hair and brown eyes. He had a long nose and angular face with a slight overbite. He lived alone in a small garage apartment. He had only had one girlfriend, when he was junior in college, and she dumped him because she said he was too much into his computer gaming and worst of all, his love of porn. He had graduated with a degree in computer programming and was hired right out of college for a medium sized real estate company., Sunny Home Real Estate. There were forty agents, a dozen secretaries and receptionists, and the boss, Mr. Morganstall.

Everyone in the company was issued a company smartphone, and the agents received company tablet computers, and Frank was in charge of them, including updating them and adding apps.

Frank liked his work for the most part, but too many people who worked in the firm were clueless when it came to technology and were bugging him with stupid questions. His "office" was a former storeroom. It was just big enough for a small desk and shelves full of computer equipment.

One day Frank discovered the I-Bang app.

what does he do with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)