More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Spectre.exe Spectre.exe

Will anyone else visit previous to Helga’s return?

Fortunately, no one does

After Mariska’s departure from Helga’s tower, no one else bothered Kazex while his newly appointed mistress was away gathering herbs and reagents for her charms. That suited him just fine though, since it let him work undisturbed on his own things in the enjoyable quiet of the tower.

In fact, Helga’s home was certainly a step up from his previous abode. The cave had been a functional option, but obviously a temporary one while he worked on his alchemy skills and his greater goal; when compared to Helga’s tower, it just didn’t measure up to the new standard.

That he was magically indentured to Helga through the collar… well, Kazex wouldn’t exactly call it a setback, but rather an annoyance. There were things he wanted to do and he wasn’t sure if his new mistress would allow it. However, Helga was clearly a bright woman and he appreciated having someone of adequate intellect to talk with. He’d liked plenty of what he’d seen in their initial interaction and he’d much prefer working together than slipping her some of his special brews; he was confident that in time, he’d be able to convince her to help him… but for now he’d work on truly gaining her trust before coming clean on his real goal.

He was off to a good start already. Her surprise at his loquaciousness, logic and intelligent thinking had made sure to break the stereotypical image of the regular goblin Helga had in her mind; at least, when it came to him – Kazex was very aware of the general stupidity of his fellow goblins. Still, her surprise would be the foundation to the good impression he planned on giving her.

Truthfully speaking, Kazex would prefer nothing more than to make Helga one of his prime breeding women – the witch was definitely voluptuous and her mane of bright red hair was really striking. Unfortunately, he knew the collar would prevent acting on that impulse unless she wanted it and said as much, which is why he didn’t want to start fooling around with his potions. He still didn’t know the hard limits of the collar.

‘Actually, put that on the list of things to do,’ he thought with an absent-minded nod to himself as he kept grounding some herbs into a fine paste. Good thing he had a good sense of direction; he’d managed to get to his alchemy lab in his former home and carry everything over to Helga’s tower and then, start redecorating the ground floor into his new home.

Helga had been quite surprised and -dare he hope?- a bit impressed that he’d been so fast and efficient. He hoped so; he really wouldn’t mind serving her as long things stayed like this: a nice roof above his head, warm food, plenty of time to pursue his own studies, good company…

Well, he was more like a hired servant, as he suggested, but still...

“Really, if you get past the enforced servant bond, it was quite the stroke of luck for me to run into Helga,” Kazex mused as he tugged at the collar on his neck.

Wait, what if the collar also ensured he’d have positive thoughts about his owner? Kazex didn’t really think so, but one could never be sure about these things. Another thing to study and investigate at some point, then!

Still, he couldn’t lose sight of his true goal: a new goblin tribe, all of his own to direct in the best way possible… and at the risk of sounding egotistical, he figured he had a pretty good chance of doing much better than any other goblin chieftain before.

“Little steps, Kazex, little steps.”

He’d get there when it was time, there was no sense in needlessly rushing things.

Looking up from his workbench, Kazex peered at the sun’s position with a quick glance. Helga should return soon and then he could get out and collect those components he meant to get. His budding talent in alchemy had been something of a surprise when the researched taught him a bit, but it was one that he carefully honed to the level it was now and thanks to Helga, he’d get plenty of opportunity to improve it. No sense in letting such a valuable skill go to waste, right?

Not long after that, the wooden door opened again and a tinkling sound resounded throughout the tower. Startled at the sound, Kazex looked up to see Helga stepping into entrance of the ground floor.

‘Huh, that didn’t happen with Mariska . Maybe it’s because Helga is the owner of this place. She’s a witch, so she could have linked her aura to the place… or something similar to that,’ he reasoned to himself, standing up as Helga approached.

“I’m back, Kazex,” she said with a nod. She carried a small bag slung over her shoulder and the goblin could see different kinds of plants peeking out from within. “I trust everything was fine during my absence?”

“Absolutely,” he replied with a small grin. He didn’t miss how her eyes quickly flitted to his legs and his crotch, now snugly fitted in his leather trousers, before going back to his eyes. “There was this one woman that came by while you were away, called Mariska. From-”

“Howlett. Mariska of Howlett, I know,” Helga cut him off with an annoyed look. “Spirits know how many times she’s been pestering me this last week. I’m guessing she asked if there was anything ready for her?”

“As a matter of fact, she did. May I ask what is it that she needs?”

Helga waved a hand dismissively. “Of course - it’s just a fertility potion. Her husband and her have been trying to get a baby for some time and they’re **** by now. The bint just can’t understand that fertility potions are trickier that people expect. If the quantities of the ingredients are wrong, she could get knocked up with four kids instead of one.”

The goblin filed that information for later. So the woman was trying to get pregnant with kids? Somewhere in that statement, there was a message from the gods to him, Kazex was sure.

“And then you’d be the one blamed, right?” Kazex guessed before pointing at her bag. “Say, do you want me to take that?”

“Thank you. Please, follow me to my laboratory,” Helga said with a small smile before she handed him the bag and they started climbing the stairs to the higher floors. “As for your other question, it’s as you guessed… and I’ve got no time to deal with ignorant townsfolk. They're nice enough, but they’re far too quick to misinterpret things and I'd rather not have to flee this place.”

“That is what usually happens when you let your ignorance control you, indeed,” Kazex agreed while making sure to watch how Helga’s hips swayed hypnotically as she climbed the stone stairs in front of him.

By the gods, he’d find a way to make her his, there was no other acceptable option.

Helga gave him a wordless sound of agreement before changing topics. “Now that I’m back, you’re free to go and gather your own components. Nothing is really dirty in the tower, but all the same, try to return in a timely manner,” Helga ordered as they passed through the second floor towards the third.

“Understood. Speaking of which, we haven’t talked about my other roles in the tower. Will you expect me to cook as well, beyond keeping the place clean?” Kazex asked.

“Maybe sometimes,” Helga answered with a shrug. “I can cook pretty well myself and I can use magic to do it for me too. I assume you know how to cook; do you like to do it? If so, both of us could take turns cooking,” she suggested. “It’s not really an issue.”

“Works for me.” Perfect, more chances of tampering with her food in case it was necessary. Still, he figured he should ask. “You know, you’re being very accommodating despite the fact you could treat me like a lowly ****. I appreciate that you aren’t doing so, mind you. I’m just surprised.”

They had finally reached Helga’s laboratory and Kazex only had a moment to miss the sight of her swaying ass before she turned to give him a serious look.

“When I put the **** collar on you, I expected a goblin or rather, what everyone assumes to be a normal goblin – but you certainly aren’t and I’m not going to treat you as such. While you’re still my servant, it’d be needlessly cruel to ignore your obvious intelligence and skills. I’m simply acknowledging it.”

There was no fluster in her voice, merely genuine appreciation. Indeed, he’d been quite lucky to stumble upon Helga. Or rather, being stumbled upon by her.

“Thank you, I quite like it here so far. Oh, before I forget, how should I call you, Mistress or Helga?"

“Both are fine, Kazex. Now give me the bag and you’re free to go,” the witch said, reaching out with a hand.

“Of course, here you go.”

“Alright, I’m going to take a bath to get rid of the dirt and sweat. See you later,” she said before slipping into the laboratory to put away the herbs and reagents.

A bath? Well, this just became interesting! Should he try to get a look at his mistress’ luscious body while she bathed or simply wait for a time when they were more comfortable with each other and let her invite him into the bath with her at some down the road in the future?

On one hand, instant gratification and a clearer sight of his reward once he snatched Helga for himself. On the other hand, her wrath would no doubt be terrible if she caught him spying on her now.

Decisions, decisions…

What will Kazex do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)