More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanilla91 Vanilla91

What do you do?

Forget about it

You decide to leave it. Clearly a trap. Suddenly, you receive an unexpected call from an ex-girlfriend named Oliva Kwietlife. She is moving to Australia and wants you to come.

You agree, thinking that because you already refused one proposal today, you may as well accept this one. By the time you realise that logic is flawed, you're already halfway there on an aeroplane.

There's not much crime in this part of the Australian outback. You live in the middle of nowhere. A few years fly by and you now have a family.

One day you hear on the radio about an evil businesswoman, who has set up her own nation in Eastern Europe, upsetting the established world order. Something about stolen WMDs. However your wife is talking so you don't hear it properly. Anyway you're busy tending to the farm.

You sometimes miss being a big shot in the city but you're happy out here.

Oliva was getting louder on the phone and you thought you heard your name. You consider eavesdropping on her, but shouldn't you be able trust the love of your life?

Do you eavesdrop on your wife?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)