More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vanilla91 Vanilla91

Do you eavesdrop on your wife?

No, trust your wife

No need to listen in on Oliva. She would never betray you. It was her dream to win you over and live the quiet life. You head off to bed.

You wake to find yourself trapped in a full nelson.

"Sorry boy"

"Oliva? What is th..."

Oliva gags you. You see that she is wearing a shiny purple strapon. It is poking into your belly. You feel a bit dizzy.

"Minova sent me these vixenite toys. It's a material that makes you lose your super strength. Once I fuck you with it, you will be submissive.

It's not just money, Emma has promised me an executive position in her new country. I can wield power and take fame. You will be treated well I have made sure of that."

Emma has clearly got into her head. You are then bundled roughly into a bent over position and fucked mercilessly.

**

Some time later Oliva finally eases up on you. You collapse at her feet, completely shell shocked. She sticks a shiny purple rod into your butt under your pants and leaves it there. You can hardly move and appear groggy and confused after your ordeal. You are even drooling it is embarrassing.

Oliva is swaggering triumphantly as she takes a tight hold of your arm and marches you into a waiting car. You are driven to the airport and marched into a private jet.

You are sitting between Oliva and the famous bounty hunter Shelly Taylor. She mockingly greets you and you can just about manage to grunt a response as you slowly recover. They have their shoulders pressed tight up against yours and they dominate your leg space.

You hang your head in shame and dread. You slowly fall asleep as they gossip excitedly about the dresses worn at the latest film festival and how they will soon be able to afford such luxuries.

What now for the betrayed Hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)