More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vanilla91 Vanilla91

Do you eavesdrop on your wife?

Eavesdrop

You are shocked to hear your wife talking about collecting a payment for betraying you. You confront her. Oliva denies it.

Since getting married and having a family, Oliva has become overweight. Her curves are huge. Her brunette hair is done in a huge perm. She is dressed in a pink zip up hoody with matching sweat bottoms and sneakers.

You sense her betrayal and grab her. She tries to throw you off and manages to push you up against a wall. With her weight pushed up against you, you can't move. You are shocked to have lost your super strength and yell,

"Why Oliva? We have a family! You would betray me for money! What have you done to me, why are you so strong?"

"Shhhh Kyle just follow my lead."

You are roughly tossed to your bed. And she jumps on you, holding you down in a grapevine pin. Her huge boobs are smothering you. She starts to spread your legs with hers until you are in agony.

Eventually she stops. You see her tie a shiny purple strap on to her waist. You feel slightly dizzy. She flips your over and pulls down your track pants. You are tired from being pinned earlier. You can't resist as she starts lubing your ass. You plead with her for mercy,

" Oliva no don't do this, anything but this."

Oliva laughed and smacked your ass,

"Shut it. Am gonna fuck you up boy. Now stick your ass in the air bitch."

This enrages you, you let out a roar and kick back at her. She staggers back. You run up to her and grab her in a rear full nelson. You demand answers and learn that Emma was behind this crazy plot to kidnap you with a magical dildo.

Oliva is squealing and begging for mercy. You release her. You make sure she is not injured in any way and get her a glass of water and a chair. Once she has recovered you order her to make your favourite sandwich.

Then you consider how to deliver justice to your unfaithful wife.

Do you take ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)