More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

How did it affect the world?

For the best

Suddenly, you're not in your bedroom anymore. You're in the middle of some sort of parade, standing on top of a char higher than your house and looking like a palace. There's a fanfare. There are elephants and giant balloons in the shape of dragons and dinosaurs with your name on it. There's a seemingly endless crowd of sexy women cheering as you pass by. Some of them are sending you flowers and underwears. Other are flashing you their boobs on which they've writen "Take me Lord Hazelton". All of them are euphoric. And they

You smile at them, and raise a toast with what looks like an expensive red wine.

"Will you get some of them to join you on the char?"

You turn your head to see who just talked and discover the sexiest woman you ever had this close to you. Her long black ponytail and her thin glasses barely hiding green eyes make her look like a strict but hot secretary. She has a ovale face with a mole in the lower corner of her red full lips, and her dark skin and facial features betray a latino descent. She's tall, even though you just made yourself one head and a half bigger, the top of her head still touch your chin, which means she would have been taller than your former self. At least from the top of her high heels. She's wearing a red jacket which hardly contain her gigantic boobs. It's most likely that she -or you- chose it purposefully a few sizes too short, so you could see the flesh through the distended fabrics hardly pulled together by agonizing buttons. She's not wearing bras, that's for sure. However, you notice she's wearing a garter belt and fishnet stockings under her tight black miniskirt.

You wonder who she is and the answer instantly pop in your mind. Her name is Penelope Arvera. She's your secretary. Even though she's your age, she's skillful and professional, but you also picked her because she's hot as fuck and as depraved as yourself. She's willing to join all your little games, and can even be more scandalous than you from time to time. The golden earrings with emeralds she's currently wearing are a gift you made to her for her birthday last month, and you remember she repaid you with all her holes.

You wonder how you could deduce all of this in such a short time, but you also get the answer to that one immediately. God also gave you a light version of omniscience. You're not aware of everything at once, and can't predict the future with certainty, but you know everything in the present and past and can access those knowledges simply by thinking about it.

Penelope misinterpret your silence and insist "It's the tradition."

Right, this parade happens every year to comemorate the of the last victim of the plague, and you always pick a few girls in the crowd to join you, accompany you back home and... hum... repopulate.

Will you stay true to the tradition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)